Oct 6, 2009

can you guess….?

IMG_1166 IMG_1171

What Cole will be for Halloween this year?

Remember last years fiasco? Well, I WILL win the battle this year and he will be cute and fluffy! One day he will thank me..ok, maybe he won’t but there will come a day where he won’t let me dress him like this anymore. Wait, scratch that…that day is here! Why does my stubborn 2 year old have such an opinion? hmm…I have NO idea where he gets that from since neither my husband nor I are opinionated or stubborn ;) Stay tuned for more pictures to come…

7 sweet comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! I just love the tail :) Good luck convincing him to wear it!

Team Carroll said...

OMG...just thinking about those shark pics from last year CRACKS me up!! Can't wait to see his cute little tail in this year's get-up!! PRecious!

Tiffany said...

I still laugh out loud thinking about last year's shark pics!! Hysterical!! Hopefully this one works out better!! Does bribery work with Cole?!?! ;-)

Melissa Swartley said...

Awwww!!! I can't wait to see more cute pic's of him in his costume!!!

Kim said...

Oh he is going to be the CUTEST little puppy dog EVER! Sorry that he is freaking out-but you have a few weeks still to work on him.

Greene Family said...

So cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him in it! Good luck convincing him to wear it over the next few weeks!

Anthea said...

You put soooo much more effort into costumes than me. I think Cole will look adorable.

Also - just wanted to say I saw a blog the other day by a woman named Laura Vegas. I think, being the crafty woman you are, you might like it. She did some super cute Halloween stuff that I think you would be able to whip up in a flash....I would recommend you check it out if you have some time. Hugs.