Oct 4, 2009

a hat that fits?

Yes, he does this all on his own. I think it might possibly be his favorite birthday “gift” he got! I put gift in quotes because this was the packaging for his gift NOT the actual gift which btw was really fun too! I am pretty sure Cole’s friend JD gave this to him and he has made it into a really fun hat….the only hat that fits his noggin. He was hammin’ it up the other night wearing this box and I figured I would capture some pictures finally.IMG_1092IMG_1091IMG_1097  IMG_1095

Oh, and he is totally digging this post! He is running around the office yelling “tole-hat” and pointing to his picture.

17 sweet comments:

The Bankesters said...

I think that Ian and Cole were separated at birth. Ian got a present for his bday in the same box and walks around with it as well as the same Chick car Cole has.

Cole is too stinking adorable.

Anthea said...

I think that "tole-hat" is just adorable - but not as cute as the little 'Tole' wearing it. Love these pics!

Emily said...

Love it! That's one of the greatest things about blogging...being able to capture the hilarious, everyday antics of our kids!

Lucy said...

ha! So cute. That is a very stylish hat! ;)

The Leonard Four said...

um seriously. i love this kid! :)

Melisa said...

The cheapest items make the best toys or in this case...apparel! What great shots.

Jaime said...

What a cutie! And I'm totally laughing about the "Tole" part because that's exactly how Caitlyn would say it!

Leong Family's said...

Wow!! Great shot, Katie! Cole always the cutie pie. He always got the best smile. Love the pic.

Hall Family said...

Silly Boy! :-)

Kim said...

This child needs to be kissed! I cannot deal with that big smile. Love him! He is so super cute!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! Cole looks great in his hat!! It is so funny how kids create new uses out of anything!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awwww!!! Too cute! Cole is such a silly guy! I love his hamming it up for the camera pic's!

Dunhams said...

Love those smiles!! Too cute! Those kinds of things usually seem to be the best presents after all :)

Mattilyn Paige said...

LOL, Cole is hilarious! I think Mattilyn gave him that box!! Who knew the BOX would be a hit and not as much as the actual gift!

Caden and Mommy said...

So cute, the non gifts are always the favorite gift :0) Cole looks so grown up in that last picture!

Greene Family said...

So adorable - love his big smile! He looks so entertaining all of the time!

Laura Wolf said...

How cute!!. I love when kids are so silly. I love the last picture.