Oct 27, 2009

how much is that doggy in the window?

IMG_1810 IMG_1884  IMG_1819IMG_1804  IMG_1835 IMG_1866 IMG_1879

Are you thinking what I’m thinking? How in the world did I pull off this kid wearing such a costume? I don’t have an answer for you, but I’m just happy he is wearing it! He wore it to school last week and the teacher’s said that he wore it until they took it off of him when it was time to change his diaper. I was very impressed. I really tried hard to paint a little black nose on him, but he was not giving in. I still have a few more days until Halloween so I will keep on trying!

17 sweet comments:

Jaime said...

Such a cute! I'm so happy that he's wearing the costume with no issues. I hope that you're successful in getting that black nose painted on. I love the pictures, but for some reason the one that made me smile the most is the one of Spot posing with the fire hydrant. :)

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

He looks ABSOLUTELY precious!!! What a cutie pie!! That costume is adorable!!! And that is so good that he was happy wearing it too!

Jennifer said...

Wow he's so cute Kate. I haven't commented in a while but I'm still watching your posts and loving that Cole!

Emily said...

Wow, Cole is the cutest puppy I've ever seen!

Mandy said...

He is adorable! Love the costume!!

The Leonard Four said...

okay...hands down the cutest little doggie EVER! love that sweet smile! :)

anthea said...

Ohhh - I do hope that doggie is for sale......! He is so cute.

tq said...

He is absolutely adorable. I can't believe he even wears the hat! Unbelievably cute :)

DREW'S MOM said...

He is TOO cute!! Love the costume!

Alex said...

that is one of the cutest costume I have ever seen!!

Greene Family said...

Cole is the cutest doggy!! Adorable pictures, especially the one of him posing with the fire hydrant! I'm so happy for you that he seems to like wearing his costume this year!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awwww!!! What a cute little puppy! I love the last picture of Cole with the fire hydrant! Too cute!

Kim said...

Even though I saw these pics on Facebook, the cuteness is too much to handle I had to come on here and tell you again. I hope he let's you paint the nose, but if not, he is still a very cute doggie!

Hilary said...

He's so cute..I'd give him lots of candy :)

Caden and Mommy said...

That's one cute puppy! Love the fire hydrant picture :0)

Amanda said...

BOO!

That's right, you've been boo'd! Go to my blog to see why!


Happy Halloween Johnson Family!

Dunhams said...

He is such a CUTE puppy!! And I'm so glad he loved his costume!