Nov 13, 2009

1 week…

from today I will be sitting in a movie theater watching NEW MOON! Ahhhhhh! Do you feel the excitement? Nordstrom was having this special promo where you spend $50 and you get a free ticket to a showing BEFORE the midnight premier, but what’s the fun in that? I mean, a true fan will be there in their Team Edward shirt {jacob is hot and all, but Edward is where my heart lies} waiting in line for hours with hundreds of other screaming, crazed 13 year old fans. I politely declined my free ticket. I can’t wait to see it at 12:01 next Thursday with two really good friends, Tamra and Becky! I am just saying that I might be one of the girls in the theater screaming when Jacob takes off his shirt OR when Edward kisses Bella OR when the opening credits begin. I am just giddy with excitement…like seriously giddy!

Oh, and yes that is the shirt I bought and I will be proudly wearing. I wish I was further along in my pregnancy so I was really showing, I would have loved to have made a shirt that said “I am pregnant with Edward’s baby,” but it didn’t happen so I will settle for my light blue v-neck instead. 

9 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

Buying my ticket tomorrow!! SO excited, that I can barely stand it!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, you crack me up!! Glad to know I'm not the only non-teenager who's not ashamed to show my face at the midnight showing. :) And CONGRATS on the pregnancy...how exciting!! The shirt idea is hysterical...how funny!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You are so funny. My sister mentioned wanting to see New Moon at the 12:01am showing...I don't know if we will but I think it sounds like so much fun.

Have a wonderful time!

Alex said...

OMG!!!!!!! You know I'm right there with you with the excitement, I can't wait!!!!!
I WILL be one of those screaming when I see Edward!!!!! lol
I SOOOO wish we lived closer to each other!

Melissa Swartley said...

Have a blast!!! You would be so proud of me... I finally broke down and bought Twilight today! I plan to start reading it tonight... I may just get addicted enough to watch the movies when I am done reading the series! Now I'll know what all the fuss is about! I bet I sound like I've been living in a cave for the past year! LOL!

Greene Family said...

You are so funny - have a blast!!

Kim said...

You are so funny! I am not a follower but your excitement (and Alex's) is infectious! Hope you are feeling well!

Lucia Diaz said...

I have had my ticket for like two weeks already, I am super excited. The girls from work and I are heading for the midnight showing...I am so there with you...So excited!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! My daughter won't go with me & I'm not about to go alone. *lol* I just read the books last week & I'm hooked! I almost bought a shirt that said "Twilight Mom".