Nov 30, 2009

I can see!

Cole got glasses a few weeks ago! At first, I thought there is NO way he will wear these, but we’ll give it a shot. It took about 20 minutes of me turning off his movie every time he took them off for him to “get it.” I may be bias, but I think he looks pretty darn cute in these glasses. Yes, they are a pain in the butt! The VERY first day we brought them home he ate off the nose pieces. Yes! ate them off! We visit the optometrist at least once a week for an adjustment OR some new nose pieces. I think he can actually see things now and his eyes aren’t acting all crazy! Sometimes I find them stuffed under a chair or at the base of the stairs, but most of the time he is pretty good about handing them to me when he is needing a break from them. Lets pray that these last a while since they were so darn expensive!!

IMG_2339 cole I haven’t taken many pictures lately so this was the first decent one I got of him the new specs.  I really need to get on top of my game more!

16 sweet comments:

Jennifer said...

Very, very cute! Love the cheesy smile. That boy is just too cute. I love a man in glasses! My Drew in FL has had glasses for a couple of months now and he's doing great with them. He has strabismus and was losing his sight in his left eye! It's corrected now thank goodness. Hope Cole does really well with his too.

Erin said...

You probably are biased...but I am not, and he looks super handsome in his glasses!

QGIRL said...

And I didn't think he could get any cuter! Adorable. love the glasses too.
Hope you're feeling good. Happy holidays to you and your beautiful family!

Alex said...

Awww...he looks so smart and handsome! :)

Melissa Johnson said...

He looks adorable! Love the glasses!

the nelson family said...

oh.my.gosh he looks ADORABLE! that is the cutest thing!

Emily said...

Cole, you look so handsome!

The Leonard Four said...

he is so stinkin' cute...i miss that widdle face! :)

Leigh said...

He is ADORABLE!!! Give him and time and he'll do great with them. My Cole has had his for about a year and he's so much better, and I think they look SOO cute! :)

Hilary said...

Oh man I could just squeeze him! He's precious in those glasses!! :) Glad he likes them too :)

Destini said...

A.Dor.A.Ble! What a little cutie, and I'm sure he's much happier now that he can see! Good luck with the nose pieces and adjustments!

Aunt Jen said...

Cole, We think you look even more handsome than you already are in your glasses. Only 3 more weeks until we get to come play with you again. Noah and Brooke can't wait! (Neither can I!) :)

Jaime said...

He looks so handsome! Now that he's had them for a few weeks, I hope that he's slowing down on chewing on them.

Greene Family said...

So very cute!! I hope he continues to do well with his glasses, and hopefully, he won't chew on the nose pieces much longer!

Mattilyn Paige said...

OMG! I seriously did not think Cole could ANY cuter....but he has!! He looks adorable in his glasses, and so grown up! Love his sweet smile :)

Caden and Mommy said...

way behind in blog land ... I love these glasses on Cole, they are so cute! I love the tactic you used for him to keep them on! I may be contacting you for more specifics ... Caden has an eye appointment in January. I'm wondering if he has some issues going on, he seems to do this funky squint thing quite a bit. We will see ...