Nov 11, 2009

table for 4!!

That’s right! Our sweet little family of 3 will become a family of 4 next year! We are expecting baby #2 on June 21, 2010. Very exciting and scary at the same time. My morning sickness has been lighter so far this time around. I’m crossing my fingers it stays this way because I was SO sick with Cole!

If you follow me on facebook then this is no big shocker, but I am finally getting around to posting it here on our blog! We went to the doctor last week and heard a little heart beat. It was so fun! I can’t wait to go back in a few weeks! Please say a prayer for a healthy pregnancy. We had a really rough one with Cole, so I’m just hoping for easy breezy!IMG_1305

29 sweet comments:

DREW'S MOM said...

YAY!!!! and Congrats! So excited for all of you! Cole's gonna make such a good big brother. xoxo

Tiffany said...

Congrats again, Katie!!! Very exciting news!!! Praying for you, your sweet baby, & a healthy pregnancy :-) Can't wait to follow you on this fantastic journey!!!

Poefam said...

WOO HOOO! We're literally 2 1/2 weeks apart! So fun! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

I don't know if you guys can get any cuter than Cole!! Congrats!!

Mandy said...

So excited for you! Congrats!!! Hope you continue to feel well.

Alex said...

congrats again!! I am sure everything will be fine!!

Dunhams said...

So happy for you guys!!! Glad you're feeling better so far this time!

Holly said...

Landon is super excited that Cole is going to be a BIG brother! And he's also excited for another little Johnson to hopefully meet next year! ;)

Maybe since your sickness is slightly less intense it means girl?!? Either way, I am praying for 9 months of a healthy & happy pregnancy!

Lara said...

Congrats to you and Brooks! Can't wait to find out what you're having. Thinking pink!

the rodriguez crew said...

yay yay yay!! this is so awesome! you better not neglect this blog, b/c I want to know EVERYTHING!!! ;)

CONGRATS you guys!!

Moore Family said...

Congrats! What great news!

Melissa Swartley said...

CONGRATS!!!! I have been MIA on FB, so this is brand new news to me!!! I'm so happy for you! Cole is going to make one awesome big brother!

kinsey said...

congrats!! so happy for yall!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time!

Sarah said...

WHOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
I am so excited for you.

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Congrats Katie! Super exciting! Looking forward to staying posted on Johnson Baby #2! Take care!!

Devyn said...

Congrats Katie!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family. I was not that sick with Chloe, I am on the same page as Holly. Maybe a girl?? Either way, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Emily said...

Congrats again! How exciting to be a family of 4!

B.E.A.L. said...

Congrats Katie....that is awesome! I am praying for a healthy pregnancy and look forward to following along!

Jaime said...

Congrats again Katie! I'm super excited for you, Brooks and Cole! Cole is going to be the greatest Big brother! Hoping that this pregnancy is uneventful and that you feel pretty good - most days, at least! :)

Leann said...

Awesome news, Katie!!
Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Leong Family's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leong Family's said...

Congratulations to you guys!! I'm praying for you will have a healthy pregnancy. Cole will be a great BIG brother soon!! Yeah..

Greene Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you, Brooks, and Cole! Cole is going to be an awesome big brother! We are praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you, and we hope your morning sickness ends soon! Hugs!

Hilary said...

congrats!! :)

Lisa said...

Big News! How exciting!! Glad I chose today to catch up so I got to see this exciting news. I must say baby no. 2 is pretty cool - I feel much more relaxed - even though he's screaming in his crib as I write this... : )

It's a lot of fun!

Melisa said...

Congrats again! I was wondering how much longer it would be before I was going to see a blog post saying you were pregnant. Cole is going to make the bestest big brother ever!

Leigh said...

Congrats Katie!!! I met you at Cara's baby shower last year and have been secretly following your blog! :) My little boy's name is Cole too!!! And your Cole is SOOO adorable, I love his sweet face. I wish you the best of luck and a very healthy pregnancy!
LEIGH

Wright Family said...

Congrats!!! I will be praying for you and your family!!!