Nov 3, 2009

What a difference a year makes

Oh my word! Look at how young these kiddos were a year ago! Cole wasn’t even walking a year ago. Look at his roly poly legs! Eat them up please!IMG_6851 copy IMG_6845 copy IMG_6817 IMG_6822We headed back to the same pumpkin patch this year with our good friend Jorja, but it was a pity because neither kids were into it! It’s just amazing for me to see the comparison of pictures. He looks so grown up to me. Oh, and it’s amazing for me to look at the difference in the quality of pictures. The bottom pictures were taken with my big ‘ol fancy camera and the top ones were photo shopped to heck to make them look nice and bright!

IMG_1994 IMG_1917 IMG_1920 IMG_1928 IMG_1957 IMG_1972 IMG_1981  IMG_1983

14 sweet comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

What sweet pictures! It is amazing how much our little buddies change in just a year ~ great expressions of Cole - the last one is my favorite :0)

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

Oh Katie, those pictures from last year are great, it's amazing how much he looks like a baby a year ago and such a big boy now. Love the new pictures of him too!

Jennjilla said...

He has grown up so much!! I looked at old pics of Sawyer vs. the ones I took the other day and it's crazy - no more baby face!! Kinda the same way for you guys, I'm sure....
Cole sure is a cutie pie, though!!!! I love his crazy grin, he was cheesin!!!

Emily said...

So sweet! What a great place to take yearly photos. And I could chomp on those roly-poly legs all day long!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh my gosh! Wow! They sure have grown and matured quite a bit! One thing is still the same, they are sooooo super cute!!!!!! Great pumpkin patch pictures!

Kim said...

Very sweet pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow up in just one year! I absolutely adore little Cole.
Tell me more about your camera. I am totally in the market for a new fancy camera after the holidays.

B.E.A.L. said...

Those are great pictures...I can't believe how much they have changed!

I love comparison pics!

Destini said...

You got some great shots of Cole! I love looking at comparison posts, Cole has definitely grown up quite a lot in the last year!

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures!! I love his big laugh in the next to last picture! I love looking at comparison pictures too - Cole has grown up so much in a year! He and Jorja always look so cute together!

Karolyn said...

Wow! A year does make a huge difference! He is such a cutie - and always smiling :) What kind of camera do you have that takes such awesome pictures??? Do tell please!!
Congrats again!!

the rodriguez crew said...

umm, they're not INTO it?! are you kidding me? every picture I have of jagger with the pumpkins is the back of his head!! these are what I call a major score!! they look so itty bitty in those first pictures, and you made me laugh with the "shopped to heck" - HA! we're so fancy now w/ our DSLR's. :)

i'm tellin you, those pictures are fabulous! they are such cute friends! and ummm next year, you'll have TWO stuck in those pumpkins!

Rosie said...

Katie, these are beautiful pictures. I love how cole is just so photogenic. And I how what you're talking about a year making a difference...I can see it with my girls also

Mattilyn Paige said...

Oh my word...they are so cute! Jorja's hair is so long and curly now! And Cole, where to even start...I swear he gets cuter by the picture!

Mandy said...

Those are great pictures! Has anyone ever told you that you are a great picture taker?! You are!