Dec 29, 2009

baby, it’s cold outside

Snow again in Dallas! Say what? Make that 3 times it has snowed here in the past month! I have lived in Texas for 4 years now and can probably count on one hand how many times it has snowed {besides THIS month.} I just love it! Probably because it isn’t the norm around here and it hasn’t been too icy to drive in. I decided to bundle Cole up today and let him run around in it for a little bit. I took him out early so there wasn’t too much out, but just enough to enjoy.

  IMG_3058IMG_3040IMG_3041  IMG_3042

12 sweet comments:

Lisa said...

I'm just LOVIN those pictures and the glasses look so darn cute with the snow and the outfit. I must say - snow gets old here in the Chicago area, but it's always fun to watch kids play in it!

Melisa said...

Brrrr! Cold lookin but fun for kids. Cole sure does look spectacular in his glasses. What a cutie.

Tiffany said...

Such a cutie!! Look at him in his cool gear...lovin' his hat & jacket!! Wish it would snow down here...boo!!

Destini said...

Katie, those are awesome pictures! Cole is such a handsome little guy! Glad he got to "play" in the snow!

Jen Weisser said...

Seriously he couldnt be any cuter!! I just LOVE the glasses!! Cant believe you guys get snow! When I think of Texas I think Hot not cold! Your lucky you dont get as much as us!

Caden and Mommy said...

So cute! Cole's smile is infectious! Caden hasn't decided if he likes the snow yet ... it doesn't help that Daddy taught him that snow is yucky!

Alex said...

He is so cute! I just love the way you dress him!!!!

Kim said...

I really cannot deal with Cole. His cuteness is so beyond! I love those glasses. Just want to eat him up! Seriously one day I am coming to Texas so we can love on each other's kids! Happy New Year to you guys. 2010 is going to be an amazing year for the Johnson Family!

Melissa Swartley said...

Us too!!! We just got what was left come up from Texas! Just a few inches, but so beautiful! I love the photos of Cole! You take the most beautiful pic's of your cutie!

Hall Family said...

I am loving the glasses! He looks like such a little man. Can't believe you can get a hat on him. Parker acts like I'm torturing him when I put a warm hat on him.

Laura Wolf said...

Love the pictures of Cole playing in the snow. How awesome!

Greene Family said...

LOVE the pictures!! Cole looks so grown up and is cute as can be! I love his glasses and he is always so stylish! So glad you guys got some snow!
Happy New Year! What an exciting year it will be for you guys!