Dec 23, 2009

it’s another…..

BOY!!

We are beyond excited to be welcoming another sweet baby boy into our house!!! I mean…I already have a BOY nursery and I already have a ton of BOY clothes and BOY toys. So what better to have then another boy!? I know Cole is going to love being a big brother and having a little brother to boss, I mean play with.

We have a few names we are throwing around and once we settle on “the” name then we will let everyone know. Part of me always knew that I would have all boys and part of me is a little sad that I won’t get to ever buy any pink, but I have friends with girls so I will indulge there. ;) Lord knows that we would probably be going broke if I did have a girl :) How can you say no to anything with pink or flowers on it? I don’t know how you girlMOMs do it!!

I love that I’m going to be a boyMOM and I’m off to buy my very first boyMOM shirt!!

18 sweet comments:

Hilary said...

Aww congrats!! :)

Sarah said...

I am so, so excited for you!! :) CONGRATULATIONS! What a sweet Christmas treat. I can't wait to hear what his name is.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, K Jo! Soooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear what name you've chosen :)

The Leonard Four said...

SO exciting! congrats, my friend! can't wait to meet the little dude! :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

Merry Christmas!

B.E.A.L. said...

congrats Katie...cole is going to love having a little bro!

can't wait to hear the name you choose!

Annie said...

congatulations!!!! boys ae so much fun! you are going to be a geat boy mom!!!!!

Alex said...

Congrats again!! Cole and his little brother will have SO much fun together!!

orangeruffles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greene Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Being a boyMOM is awesome, and Cole and his baby brother will have a blast together! Simon and Jude are always making my heart melt or cracking me up! I can't wait to hear what your baby boy's name is going to be!
Merry Christmas!

Laura Wolf said...

Congrats on another sweet boy! It's sort of a relief to know you have a lot of things already. Can't wait to hear what we will be calling him!

Poefam said...

WOW that you already know!!! :) SO FUN!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and so jealous that you get to start planning for that little MAN to arrive!

kiki said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and also jealous haha. I'm jealous with all boyMoms ...lol.

Jaime said...

Congrats Katie, Brooks and Cole! We're so happy for you! It's definitely going to be cheaper than if you had a girl! Mainly because you won't have to buy all new clothes. Hanna has so many things passed down from Caty, it's RIDICULOUS! And probably within the year, Hanna will pass Caty up and then Caty will be getting the hand-me-downs. It all works out! Congrats again - hope that you're feeling better!

Jodi said...

AWESOME!! You will love having two little boys and watching their relationship together! So happy for you! Can't believe you found out already, your doctor is good!!
Merry Christmas!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! How awesome is it that Cole will have a little bro?!!! It's so cool that you already have everything you need too! I loved seeing my younger girls use their older sister's stuff! Yep, girl moms are broke... ya know what else we have to deal with? The dreaded girl teen years! I am going to be so broke then, I will be forever in debt! I can't believe I am going to have 3 girl teens under the same roof arguing about whose outfit/makeup/jewlery is whose! Ugghhh... save me!!! haha!

Kim said...

Katie, you can still go broke-heck I don't think it was possible to buy so many clothes for a boy. Preston has more shoes than most men! And forget the croc collection! Anyway, I am super happy for you guys! Cannot wait to hear the name!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

How exciting...congrats!! It will be so fun for them to play together. :) And I'm with you on the buying girl stuff...my husband says we would definitely go broke with all the girl clothes I'd be buying...there's WAY too much cute stuff. Congrats again!!