Jan 9, 2010

4 months

  Well, I hit 16 weeks on Monday! I wanted to compare my pregnancy with Cole to this new little boy. I think there is a little difference. I’m bummed that I didn’t start taking my standard monthly picture until 5 months with Cole so next month it will be a much better look at the difference.IMG_3261 copy  IMG_1130 copy How am I feeling? It depends on the day, the hour, the minute. I’m pretty much over the morning sickness, but I still have an overall icky feeling. Eating is still a little difficult though I’m hungry ALL the dang time! If we are friends on facebook then you know about my obsession with chips right now!! Ugh! So not healthy, but sometimes it does the trick. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and the heartbeat sounded good! My next visit will be the big ultrasound to look at this sweet boy. We took Cole with us to the office and had to keep explaining that this was for mommy and not for Cole. Poor kid freaked out last time I took him when my doctor tried to say hi. I think it’s the scrubs. He has seen so many in his short life that he knows something bad is to come. She made sure not to really make much eye contact with him or talk directly to him in fear that she would send him over the edge. It worked!

now for us to settle on a name…any suggestions?

15 sweet comments:

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

You look gorgeous in both pictures! I think the most interesting part is not the belly, but the change in hair!

Sarah said...

Katie, you look beautiful. So excited for you guys. I hope you keep feeling better!!

Tiffany said...

Yay!! Your first belly pic!! Lookin' good lil' momma!! Hmmm...names...how about something like Gavin...we liked this one too :)

Alex said...

ok...you are so freaking cute!!! :)

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

cute! I vote for Dylan

B.E.A.L. said...

cute! I love comparison pics! Good luck on the name choosing.

Becky said...

NO WAY!!! Look at how different you look - not anything to do with the belly but the HAIR!!! WOW!! You are gorgeous with both looks but it totally took me off guard!! Love that you are starting to get a baby belly! Makes it more real for those of us on the "outside" of your pregnancy! ;)

Poefam said...

So fun! :) I love a baby bump!!!! And, it is CRAZY how different it is the second time around. ...P.S. I've loved all of your honest posts about Cole. I love getting to peek into your world and the way you have explained it all has been so great! You are such a good Mommy to him and it is obvious how very much you love and care about your sweet firstborn! It's so very admirable! :)

Anthea said...

You look fantastic - in both pics. Hope you are feeling better soon.

As for names...I love the name Ryan for a boy. That is what Tori would of been if she was a boy. It means little king.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You look so cute!! (I love your hair both colors, btw. Not many people look that great both ways but you do! I hated mine brown.) Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys and just love reading your posts...you have a beautiful heart and are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing! :)

Greene Family said...

You look fantastic in both pictures! I was on bed rest with Simon by 6 months, and I guess with keeping busy with Simon while I was pregnant with Jude, I sadly only have a couple of baby bump pictures from both.
I hope you continue to feel better! Good luck and have fun deciding on a name for your sweet boy baby!

Dunhams said...

The baby bump comes out so much quicker the second time around, doesn't it?! You look great!! And p.s. I love your brown hair in the Cole pic...I've always wanted my hair to be that color, but I'm just not brave enough to dye it darker for some reason :)

Melisa said...

You look fabulous as a blonde or a brunette. Cute tiny lil tummy.

jenn said...

So so so cute! I've been waiting for these pics to start showing up!

sanjeet said...

So excited for you guys. I hope you keep feeling better!!

Work from home India