Jan 31, 2010

half way there!

IMG_3400

20 weeks, can  you believe it?? Already half way there and so excited to meet our newest edition…little Blake Johnson!! Yes, still no middle name but we are working on it. I’m feeling pretty good now, but still really tired. We get to check the little guy out on Wednesday which I’m excited about. This is the part where I would compare my picture at 5 months with Cole, but I am hating those pictures so I’m just not going to post it ;) Just imagine this same size belly and me with dark brown hair!

10 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

SO CUTE! you look adorable and no, i can't believe you're already halfway done! YEAH! :)

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

Agree - you look SO adorable!!!! Such a pretty prego lady!! And that top is so stinkin cute!!!

Erin said...

You are too cute! I never looked that good pregnant...ha! Glad you are feeling better.

the nelson family said...

you look ADROABLE!

Greene Family said...

You look beautiful! I'm so glad that you are feeling better! I was tired the entire pregnancy with both of my boys, but I hope you get a boost of energy soon! Congrats on the half way mark to meeting your sweet baby boy! Have fun on Wednesday! Is Cole going with you? I think going to the ultrasounds helped Simon to understand a little more about what it meant that mommy had a baby in her belly.

Holly said...

You look great! Yay for being half way there!! I'm glad to hear you are feeling pretty good. I remember feeling my best during months 5 & 6! Good luck with the middle name!!

Tiffany said...

Katie You look so great! And great name!

Melissa Swartley said...

Katie you look awesome!!! I can't believe you are already half way there! You are glowing and gorgeous! :)

mejane said...

You look great! Is that top from Gap? I have the same one black. But wait...it's not maternity. You are still able to fit into regular clothes at 5 months? Go girl!

Kim said...

You look really great! Pregnancy agrees with you.
Also I meant to comment on your last entry that you did a fabulous job with your master bedroom. Very very nice!