Jan 20, 2010

5,4,3,2,1…

Happy “NOON” year!

I know I’m a little late on this post but better late than never, right? This year our friends Cara & Landon {and sweet Grant} hosted a fabulous noon year’s eve party for the kiddos that couldn’t make it to midnight. With 22 kids and 15 moms it was a crazy fun time! She is the hostess with the mostess! Lots of yummy snacks and decorations to the max. Cole seriously didn’t want to leave. Oh, and I started off the festivities with dropping my car keys into their sewer! Ugh! Yes, I got out of the car and my purse flipped over…bye bye car keys! Luckily her very sweet husband called the city and they rushed over to help a mama out! Good as new ;)IMG_3103IMG_3121

Cole was having a blast with the blower and even sat down for a group picture with all the kids {sorry, I wasn’t able to get a group shot} when the moms started to sing to keep them happy. I guess it was all the pressure, but this is what happened…IMG_3128   It was kind of a chain reaction which caused Cole’s sweet BFF Jorja to have sympathy tears for her buddy…IMG_3125 IMG_3126 Good times! Here’s to a happy and healthy 2010!!

10 sweet comments:

Holly said...

Those crying pictures are hysterical!!! Cracking up over here! :)

the rodriguez crew said...

those last 2 pictures are HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!

Destini said...

Oh my goodness...those two crying together is just TOO MUCH! Too much cuteness, that is!

Becky said...

hahahahahahaha - OMG. I am DYING at those pictures. Seriously. I Can't. Stop. Laughing. :-) How much do I love our two kiddos together?! These pics are definitely keepers. I love them. Too funny!

Melisa said...

Too funny cathing both of them crying. Very cute!

kiki said...

haha omg! can't believe I'm laughing at crying kids pictures but can't help it ... haha. Love these, too cute

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - the pictures of Cole and Jorja crying together are too much! What cuties!! It looks like a fun party aside from the pressure of getting a group picture! :)

Kim said...

Got to love tag team crying! What a cute idea to have a noon year's party. Too Cute. I love Cole in his little Gap sweater. He is the cutest thing. I also loved your last post. Being a show gal I totally appreciated it. Just think, since you only will have boys, no one to drain your accounts with a shoe fetish right? Please I have not been able to keep myself out of DSW the past few weeks!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh no! Keys in the sewer! Glad you got them back! LOL! Why is it that everytime you try to take a group picture of some kids they all cry?! This always happens to us with my girls cousins! "Why are you making us do this mommy?!" Cry... tears... sniffle... Too cute!!!!

sanjeet said...

.those two crying together is just TOO MUCH! Too much cuteness, that is!

Work from home India