Jan 30, 2010

come on in

  to our master bedroom! Whew…taking pictures of your house sure isn’t easy!! I was asked for a few pictures of the awesome handy work my husband did to hang our drapes so here it is. Sorry for the lack of quality in the photos, but I just love my bedroom and wanted to share it with you. I always love seeing what people do in their homes and I get the best ideas. Our next project will be installing {i mean hiring someone to install} crown molding. We also want a stuffed chair and side table in the window area and then we are pretty much done!IMG_3379IMG_3388

IMG_3389IMG_3385

It has turned into my favorite room in our house. I love to curl up with a good book in bed or snuggle with my baby boy watching morning cartoons.

7 sweet comments:

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

SOOO pretty!! You did such a good job!! Isn't is so fun to work on a room and then see the finished product?It looks so relaxing and calming!

Love it!!

the rodriguez crew said...

ohhlala i love! our bedrooms are so similar (same colors, similar console, same tv!), and it's such a cozy retreat... i'm just the same, I LOVE to be in our bedroom! I want to add a little reading nook too ... we have a great chair, but need the table, and I want some huge chunky wood pieces for shelves from floor to ceiling. it's all in my head though! :) i LOVE all of your mercury glass... I need to add those pillar sticks to my room i think! Thanks for sharing, I'm like you and love to see these things!!

Tiffany said...

Between you, paige, & I...we have some great taste!! Same colors, same wood furnishings, same TV....love it!!

Karolyn said...

You have a beautiful bedroom! I hope I have a bedroom equally beautiful one day. I might have to hire you long distance. =)

jenn said...

I Love It!!!

Jennjilla said...

I totally want that full length mirror! How cool is that?? Love your room, it's so pretty!

Greene Family said...

Beautiful room! It looks very calming!