Jan 27, 2010

a little of this & a little of that

is pretty much what we have been up to lately. I’m just so tired all the time that most days Cole and I just just hang out at home. Which then means lack of blog posts because I haven’t really picked up my camera in a while!

IMG_3344 The weather was so nice last week so we headed to the park with some friends. Cole really wanted to try the big boy swing which made me extra nervous, but he did great! He held on tight and loved it.IMG_3331

I finally got around to having Brooks take a picture of my new haircut. I’m still getting used to it, but I like it! It’s a little shorter in the back and I went back to some blonde in it. Being pregnant I just feel so blah that I felt it was time for a change!IMG_3340

Be on the lookout for my 5 month picture next week!! Can you believe it…half way there? WOW! I can’t believe BLAKE will be here in less than 20 weeks! Oh, ya if you hadn’t hear we decided on a name!!! It' was one of our top choices when we were pregnant with Cole and I have always loved it! No middle name yet, but at least it’s a start. Any suggestions? We don’t have any family names that we can use either. I wanted James {my dad’s name} but it just doesn’t go with Blake, so on to plan B! We get to see baby B on February 3rd for my big ultrasound and I can’t wait to see how much he has grown and changed. Cole still has NO clue to what’s going on, but he sure likes to give Blake kisses and say baby.

18 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

love the cutie pics of cole and LOVE your new do! cute, cute, CUTE! :)

sharon said...

Love that cute picture of cole and your hair... It looks fantastic.

Tiffany said...

girl...you got your hair did!! love it!!

cheers to 20 weeks!! we'll be meeting our sweet lil' men in no time :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair girl!! So cute! And I love Coley in the big boy swing!


Tonya

Erin said...

Love the hair and the name!

mejane said...

Love the hair and Cole is as cute as ever. I know it's more of a last name but how about Anderson for a middle name? If you put the three together it has a nice ring.

Jennjilla said...

Ooh like the new 'do!!! I meant to ask you how you liked your new hair lady.

What about Blake Thomas? Or Blake Michael? Or...Blake Anthony? I love the name Blake, if we didn't have close friends that have a blake, we wouldve used it, too!!!!

Dunhams said...

LOVE your new hair!!! I am so in need of a makeover too!

the nelson family said...

LOVE the name blake! that was our boy name and was on our list for girls too! so cute!

Melissa Swartley said...

Whoa! 5 months already! Time is flying!!! I love the name Blake! Middle names are always so tough! My boy name was always Nathaniel, but with Sonya I really liked the name Jack. Good luck finding the perfect match! I love your do! Very beautiful!

Destini said...

Super cute pictures of Cole! Maybe I'll show Trace these and he'll agree to give the big boy swing a try! Blake is a great name!

Jen Weisser said...

Love the name Blake! It was on my list when I was prego w/ Collin. I vote for Blake Matthew. Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Love your haircut! Love the baby's name! Mostly love Cole....:)

sanjeet said...

Love that cute picture of cole and your hair

Work from home India

Kim said...

Your hair looks really cute. Hoping the snow holds off a bit so I can get to my appointment tomorrow and therefore will not have to wait three more weeks or my roots will be a disaster.
Love the name Blake. Very Very cute. So excited to hear your middle name. I think Preston is a cool name LOL!
Cole is my little cutie. I love everything about that swing picture, including his adorable outfit!

Greene Family said...

Cole is such a cutie! Love the picture of him on the big boy swing!
Love the name Blake! Good luck with a middle name! It was a couple of months after we decided on the name Jude before we found a middle name that we really liked with it.
Wow - 5 months already! Or do you say finally 5 months? :) Love your new do!

Jim said...

Say it ain't so. BJJ. Sounds good to me.

Vickey said...

Katie your hair is adorable~
Amber always saids I need a change, but when you get my age change is hard.
Congrads on your new baby boy! I check in to see your BLOG from time to time to time. Love all the updates on your lovely family. Cole is just too too cute! Thanks for sharing. Hugs to you and your family. Would love to meet them when ever you get down here to CALOFORNIA. Hugs and Happiness~ :)