Feb 28, 2010

6 months

or 24 weeks and moving right along. Our little guy is so very active! I love feeling him move all around, but my favorite is when Brooks gets to feel him. Cole doesn’t have enough patience to sit and wait to feel Blake move nor does he understand what is going on in there. We talk about Baby “bake” all the time and Cole loves to kiss my belly.IMG_3608 Here is a little comparison picture to my pregnancy with Cole. I feel like I’m bigger this time around…is it just me?! My tummy seams to be shaped differently too…hmmm…

IMG_1185  I’m just glad that my sickness is completely gone and I finally have my energy back!! I can’t even remember the last nap that I had to take! This is the fun pregnancy stage because you look pregnant, but you aren’t at that uncomfortable stage. We have SO much to do to get ready for the little guy, but we haven’t started at all…uh oh!

14 sweet comments:

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

You Look SOOO good!!! Love the yellow striped hoody!! You look great in both pics - I hope I look as good as you do when I am preggers one day!!! Glad to hear you are not sick anymore and have more energy!!

Alex said...

You look amazing girlfriend!
Your tummy has more of a pointy shape this time around. :)

Jennjilla said...

Tummy is a bit rounder, but your face looks thinner? Who cares, I think you look fantastic! Glad you are feeling better!!!

Destini said...

Glad your feeling better - and can you send some of that energy my way? I felt SO much bigger with the second pregnancy!

Mattilyn Paige said...

Ok, I was totally thinking that you tummy was shaped different before I read it! It looks more pointy! But you look GREAT! I can wait to see you and love on your belly and Cole!!

Holly said...

Wow, 6 months already?!?! It's going by so fast! You look great mama! And I think you are carrying Blake much higher than you did Cole.

Greene Family said...

You look great! I'm so happy that you are feeling better and have energy again! I was a lot bigger but less swollen with Jude than Simon.

Kim said...

You look so cute! I enjoy watching everyone else be pregnant-it appears that will not be in the cards for me again. You look so pretty in both pictures.

Amanda said...

I think tummies are always shaped different in subsequent pregnancies. My tummy was round with Allie but square (?!?) with Ryan. I know right, square??? But I swear the front was like flat, but the whole scope of the belly was round. Weird. One thing for sure is you look amazing preggo! :)

Moore Family said...

You look great in both pictures!!

Melisa said...

You look awesome preggo with Cole and Blake!

The Penuels said...

You look great Katie!! I am just so excited for you to have that sweet baby boy!!

Lisa said...

Ha! It's so funny trying to compare how we carry each baby. I think we just carry them differently. I was BIG all over with Liz, and really just big in my belly with Chance. You just never know, but it's fun guessing!Enjoy the wonderful 2nd trimester.

jenn said...

You look amazing! Love you lots!