Feb 4, 2010

sweet baby of ours

We had an ultrasound done yesterday which was very exciting! I felt like I held my breath the entire time until she said everything looked good! breath. All you can do is pray for a happy and healthy baby. Blake is 20 weeks along now and measuring right on track.  He sure is an active little guy. I feel him constantly! Even the technician commented about how active he was. I told her I already have one of those at home and was hoping for a calm baby…she told me it doesn’t usually work that way! oh man! I guess I will be happy with 2 little boys running around the house.

BABY BOY_3  Look at his sweet little hand! We even saw him make a scrunched up face like he wasn’t happy we were disturbing him. A sure sign for another ornery little Johnson and I wouldn’t have it any other way.BABY BOY_8

Just to reiterate that this baby is ALL BOY! There is no denying that little package below.BABY BOY_6 Thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers along the way. It means so much to me for everyone's support.

11 sweet comments:

Holly said...

Oh Blake looks so sweet!! Wow, time is really going to fly by now! Before you know it, it will be JUNE!

The Leonard Four said...

what a cute little dude! can't wait to meet sweet blake! so glad that he's doing well!!!

Melisa said...

Lookin good Blake. You're too cute Katie!

B.E.A.L. said...

That is awesome...it seems like he will fit in just fine with his big bro!

Rosie said...

Glad to hear Blake is doing geat in that tummy of yours!!!1

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo! Glad to hear that things are going well! Gosh, time is flying!!! He'll be here before you know it!

Greene Family said...

So sweet!! Time is just flying - is it for you?! I used to always hold my breath until the tech would say "everything looks good" too! I'm so happy for you that Blake is doing well and is so active! Jude was very active while I was pregnant, but he's a very mellow baby . . . I'm sure that will change once he is crawling and walking! :)

Kim said...

I am hoping for June too, because then you will have Blake and we will be thawed out! He is looking good. Also I have to tell you in your last post, the picture of Cole sliding down that slide on his back reminded me of that movie The Christmas Story when they went to see Santa and they pushed the kids down the large slide.
Adorable ice pictures and you guys looked so cute in your parkas.

Alex said...

Katie, I am so glad everything is going well!! Looks like this is the smooth pregnancy you were hoping for!! :)

Dunhams said...

He looks perfect and precious!! So glad everything's going great!

Summer, Justin, Blake, and Sutton said...

So awesome! I love ultrasound pics! I am always so amazed that it's a real little person inside that baby bump!! That probably sounds crazy, but I just think it's such a miracle!!! :)