Mar 4, 2010

donuts with dad

a few weeks back, Cole’s school had a morning for daddy and son. Cole got to wear his spirit shirt along with Daddy’s tie! At first he wasn’t into wearing the tie and sort of freaked out on us. It took some convincing, but he finally gave in. Brooks took Cole to school and enjoyed a morning of donuts and gave dad the special gifts he worked so hard on. I guess Cole wasn’t into the little donut holes for the kids and went straight to the giant glazed bar. That’s my boy!! Daddy’s special gifts were a  rock that was painted and said “Dad Rocks” and a picture frame with a special picture of my two favorite guys. The kids also made dad a special felt tie for them to wear for the morning, but Brooks said Cole wanted to wear it…so he wore 2 ties! Go figure!? The kid that would barely put one on! Needless to say, they BOTH had a wonderful morning together. When I picked Cole up from school that afternoon the first words out of his mouth was “Where’s dada? I want dada!” umm…way to make a girl feel special!?IMG_3590 copy 2 I love these two boys!

13 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

so
stinkin
cute.

:)

Melissa Swartley said...

Adorable!!! I just caught up on your last post too. You look awesome! Yay for 6 months!!! Time is flying! I swear I was a different shape with each of my pregnancies! It's amazing how different each time can be!

Jennifer said...

Easy to see why! Both are adorable.

B.E.A.L. said...

what a super cute idea and I love that picture of your two boys!

Jaime said...

So incredibly adorable! Love the picture of your boys!

DREW'S MOM said...

Too sweet! I'm sure they both had a great time..

Melisa said...

How adorable! Great bonding time.

Dunhams said...

Too cute!! It sounds like an awesome morning for both of them! :)

Lisa said...

Adorable pics, as always!

Greene Family said...

Adorable! Sounds like a great morning!

Kim said...

That is so cute! Love that picture. It sounds like Cole and Brooks had a great time together. I am sure Brooks is going to love all these daddy and sons things-even more so with two cutie pie boys!!!!

Christa said...

Too cute! Just found your blog...it's adorable! New follower here!

Melissa Swartley said...

Adorable!!!