Mar 16, 2010

in trouble….

my mom, that is! There are 2 things wrong with this picture…IMG_3799copy2 The first one is Cole isn’t wearing his glasses! Uh oh. Well, he had just taken a shower and I wanted to take a picture with my new camera lense. Luckily his eyes weren’t going all crazy ;) We recently went to the eye doctor and she thought his eyes were doing much better! We are still patching his right eye two hours every day {or most days, when mama remembers.} She had talked about bifocals at our last visit so it was a relief to hear that she didn’t think we needed them right now. Cole loves wearing his specs and does a great job wearing the patch also…even though he doesn’t like it. BUT who could blame him.

The second thing wrong is that this mama has been pretty MIA in the blogging department! I suck..I know! I just haven’t been taking many pictures lately even though I got a brand new lense that I’m dying to really see how it works. I promise to get on it soon! I have been staying up to date on everyone’s blogs though, even if I don’t always comment. We are on spring break this week so I’m hoping to have some pictures to post and we leave for California in a few weeks for a visit so I’m will be back soon!!

9 sweet comments:

Kelly and Ryan Walker said...

Smooth Operator...

The Leonard Four said...

that pic is PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!!! i swear i want to eat that kid. :)

yes please on updating more frequently!!!

and what kinda new lens??? share!

Caden and Mommy said...

I hear ya on the blogging funk! Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is my Grandma~she LOVES seeing the updates on Caden!
Cute pic of Cole ... glad you guys are doing well!

Lisa said...

I find blogging vacations are VERY important. Seems, I take one every few weeks for a month at a time. : ) Have a great time!

Jenn said...

So what did you get?

Kim said...

OMG I love him. Glasses or no glasses, Cole is a studmuffin. I have been slacking in the blog department, although my friend Mel writes me nasty grams so I guess I have to put up a new post!

Anthea said...

You think you are bad at bloggin? My last post was at Christmas/New years. Hope you are feeling OK.

That pic of Cole is just adorable....love, love, love it.

BTW - what new lens did you get? Do tell.

Hugs.

Greene Family said...

Cole is super cute!! That's awesome that he is so good about wearing his glasses and patch! I hope you guys had a fun spring break, and have a great trip to California in a few weeks!

Bethany said...

What lens did you get? I've been renting an 85mm 1.2 for ohh, months now, LOL, and I lurve it!