Apr 11, 2010

7 months

                                                    Okay, so 2 weeks late…ooops!

So technically this picture is 30 weeks pregnant, but it is still in my 7th month so it will work just the same. I don’t know about you, but I’m really needing a tan! With summer just around the corner these white legs are going to need some sun.IMG_5332 Blake is such an active little guy! I just love to sit and watch my stomach move all around and know that he is so safe inside. Cole just loves babies, but when you ask him if he wants a baby of his own the answer is a firm…no! Hmm, ok, but guess what kid!? He is coming whether you are ready or not. I feel like there is a dead line now to get the upstairs ready. We are waiting for Cole’s big boy furniture to arrive so that Blake can move in to the nursery. I have all of his new bedding and just need to call the painter so we can get his new room painted. The goal for the next few weeks is to clean out my scrapbooking room to make way for a big boy room. I guess we are turning our game room into a {slash} crafting room. The things you must give up to have a growing family. We love having a guest room and don’t want to give that up so I will make a sacrifice ;)

11 sweet comments:

Lindsey said...

Lookin so cute!!! As I have said before, I hope I look that good!! Good luck with switching rooms and getting the furniture and all! It is nice to have a guest room, I'm sure we will have to give up our 2 guest rooms one day too - but it will be so worth it!

Alex said...

you look adorable! :)

Melisa said...

You look great! Not much longer

mejane said...

Lookin' good momma! It's getting close, isn't it? I'm glad the three of you had a chance to get away for a mini vacation. Looks like a great time was had by all.

Jennjilla said...

You look so cute! Sounds like you had a good time in San Antonio. That is a neat place to visit!

Kim said...

You look so cute. I cannot wait to see pics of Cole's room and Blake's nursery!

Melissa Swartley said...

Katie, you look AWESOME! Uh oh, I hope you don't have as much scrapbooking stuff as me! That is one heck of a project... Good luck getting the upstairs all ready!!!

Tiffany said...

Lookin' good lil' momma! So cute! Not too much longer....on the home stretch :) Can't wait to see pics of your sweet Blake!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You look absolutely adorable!! That is too funny about Cole. :)

Greene Family said...

You look great! Wow - it's getting so close! Good luck getting the upstairs ready . . . looking forward to seeing pictures of Cole's big boy room!

Devyn said...

You look great Katie!!