Apr 29, 2010

i wonder…

32 weeks blog copyat 32 weekscoleat 35 weeks  

Do you see a resemblance?

I do notice one thing they both have…my puffy cheeks! 7 more weeks until we will get to see our sweet boy! We are scheduled for June 15th to be his birthday that is unless he decides to make his appearance early! Lets hope not because my mom doesn’t fly into Dallas until the 13th and we have absolutely no family here!! I do have a friend on back up just in case we need a place for Cole to stay until we could get family here. You may ask why the 15th? It’s quite silly actually and most people laugh at me when I tell them why. Cole and I both share the 1st of the month {mine in March, Cole’s in August} and I thought it would be fun for Brooks and Blake to share the 15th {Brooks in August and Blake in June}. So there you have it! My silly reason for the 15th :)

10 sweet comments:

Erica said...

So so sweet!!! I need to figure out a blog make over before you give birth and don't have time!!

Holly said...

I think they look so much alike already! That is just too exciting to get a peek at that sweet kissable face! I can't wait for June 15th! :)

The Leonard Four said...

aaawwwwww.....they DO look alike! what precious boys you have!

and i like that your family shares birthdays! what a fun and unique thing for you guys!

Andrea Foster said...

Can't wait to see him! Hopefully one of these days we can coordinate Cali trips and finally meet up.

About the dates: that's not silly at all. I have a thing for even days and even though my water broke on the 17th Madison made her appearance on the 18th when I was scheduled to be induced anyway.

Becky said...

wow! there really IS a resemblance. I mean, hard to totally tell from a sono pic, but I definitely see similarities!! :) So fun!!! I can't WAIT to meet Blake!

Jaime said...

There really is a strong resemblance already! Can't wait to hear the news that you're in labor and off to the hospital - hoping it's the 15th for you!!

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

That's not weird at all! My entire family's birthdays are in April and I am the weird one because I am in May! It's nice to have those weird things that bond you!

Melisa said...

That would be so cute if Blake was born on the 15th! You can totally tell they are brothers already.

Greene Family said...

So sweet! They do look a lot alike, especially with those adorable cheeks! I think it is fun to have dates that match up like that, and it is fitting with the first letter of your names matching up too!

Jenn said...

The 15th is a GREAT day in June! That is Isaac's birthday!!