Apr 25, 2010

lollipop-oh-lollipop

The other day I was digging through the pantry and came across a lollipop that I had bought for Cole a while back. He’s not usually one for candy so I wasn’t sure if he would eat it or just run around playing with it. I then found myself a yummy sees candy one from Christmas that I had purchased. We headed out back to eat our yummy treats. Well, some how this little stinker ended up with both of them and lets just say he enjoyed those little treats!IMG_5385 copy    IMG_5348IMG_5381IMG_5378

He was afraid the dogs were trying to take what was his…he was right ;)

IMG_5397

Cole wanted to come up the steps and fell with his precious lollipop still in hand…lets just say the lollipop didn’t survive and he was crushed. The dogs were all over that in no time flat.

9 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

cole's face is SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE...miss you guys!

Yiannakis Family said...

Oh my, that last picture is so sweet yet so sad! He looks like he just lost his best friend because his lollipop broke.

B.E.A.L. said...

those pictures are fantastic!

Laura Wolf said...

Oh that face is priceless!

Melisa said...

You are so good at capturing all the expressions on Cole's face. He is so stinkin cute!

Ever Changing said...

PRICELESS face to catch!

Becky said...

That last picture is PRICELESS!! OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! I absolutely love it!! He is TOO cute.

Jaime said...

What a fun post! Although Cole's face in the last picture makes me what to climb through the computer and give him a great big "it's okay hug"!!

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - his expressions in those pictures are so stinkin' cute! You always take great pictures of your adorable boy!