Apr 26, 2010

a texas tradition

ok, these bluebonnet pictures are going to be the end of my sanity! I can’t get Cole to do anything I want him to do in them. I guess that serves me right. Expect a 2 1/2 year old to do anything you want…haha! We’ve made two different trips to the flowers and these are the best of what I’ve captured.IMG_5491 copyThis is how I feel after a photo session with my “sweet” boy! Completely crazy!!!!IMG_5678 IMG_5537copy IMG_5614 IMG_5650 copy IMG_5663 IMG_5668

14 sweet comments:

Lara said...

Those pictures are so good. Cole is SO cute in these! I need to do this. If only I were as good as you!! Great pics, but you have a good model!

The Bankesters said...

Love them! Cole is such a cutie. Love that his personality comes through in the pictures.

Holly said...

Even though you were feeling crazy, you got some pretty cute shots! Especially the funny face one! I love that picture! Are blue bonnets only a texas thing? I've never seen fields of them anywhere out here...boo.

DREW'S MOM said...

Aww.. Cole is ADORABLE!

Caden and Mommy said...

The one of him with his hands on his cheeks is my new FAVORITE Cole picture :0)

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! I think you got some really super cute shots here!!! Love the hands on cheeks pose! Adorable!!!

Aunt Jen said...

Love the "Crazy Cole" picture. I can just imagine you doing it and him mimicking you!!! LOL He and you crack me up! :)

Lisa said...

Love the pictures! What a fun time.

Marissa said...

I have been following your blog for about two years now and I think your family is just precious...those pictures in the bluebonnets are priceless:) Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your family!

Melisa said...

Ahhhhh, such sweet expressions!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

You got some really great pictures!! I love the first one...great angle and just so cute! And his expression in the next one cracks me up. :) What a cutie!

Greene Family said...

Cute pictures!! I just love Cole's expression in that second picture! He's adorable!

Jessica said...

Oh cole is sooo cute! These photos put a huge smile on my face and made me laugh he's having so much fun, they're really gorgeous

Landon's Mom - Kelly said...

I think they turned out great, I love the one with his little hands on his cheeks! He is so darn cute.