May 23, 2010

9 months/36 weeks

IMG_5882 copy I can see the finish line!! Only 3 weeks to go until induction day on June 15th. I can’t wait to hold this little guy and love on him. I will be having an ultrasound pretty soon to check position and size. I really can’t believe we are nearing the end. Part of me is sad since this could be my last pregnancy. Ask my husband and he is for sure this is our last ;) Ask me…and I’m not so sure. Not that I enjoy being pregnant…the throwing up, the constant worry, the stretch marks and sore back, sleepless nights and uncontrollable hunger BUT there are so many good things that come from those long 9 months.

4-9 months

11 sweet comments:

Kim said...

You are adorable. I think you look so good pregnant. Since it has now been status-post over 4 years since I gave brith and I finally at my pre-pregnancy weight plus finally back at the gym I would never do it again. I still have ab work of hell in front of me. So props to you. Also the fact that I have no one to have a baby with, but I think the novelty wore off for me a long time ago so I get to enjoy all of you girls having babies.
Dying to see this little bundle of joy too! The end it almost here Mommy!

The Leonard Four said...

wowee wow wow! i can't believe it's almost time! you look seriously AHdorable! can't wait to meet sweet blake!

Porter Carroll said...

You have the cutest maternity clothes EVER :)

B.E.A.L. said...

you look great and I love the pictures throughout your pregnancy!

Melisa said...

You look absolutely beautiful pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures of Blake as well as the new room. You really have a gift for decorating....seems you have the midas touch and everything you touch turns to gold.

Alex said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you look when you're pregnant!!! I can't wait to see Blake!!!

Greene Family said...

You look beautiful, and I can't believe that baby Blake will be here in just a few weeks! I love your collage of pictures! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Blake and Cole together!

jenn said...

You are too cute pregnant - you should have another just for that ;) You look amazing, just glowing (and tan and blonde)! Love you lots, can't wait to see the next lil Johnson boy!

the rodriguez crew said...

yep, i agree... you are way too cute pregnant. And all together, the colors of your cute clothes are delicious!! Woman, you BETTER get better at updating this blog when #2 gets here... this has become a little ridiculous!! (I'm such a hypocrit). ;)

Yates Family Adventure said...

You are so cute preggo!! You have got to be the most adorable chick I've ever known!!! I absolutely love your baby bump!!!

Sarah said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! :) I can't believe you'll be a mommy to two boys in just 3 short weeks - so exciting.