May 26, 2010

just around the corner…

Are y’all sick of looking at pregnancy pictures of me yet?! haha Well, I just love a comparison shot so tough! I am definitely bigger this time around and umm…blonder!? I had my 36 week check up today and the little guy was super active. I measured at 1 cm dilated which surprised me. When I was pregnant with Cole I didn’t dilate until right before I was induced and then I was only at a 1. I’ve been having lots of contractions and I feel like my body is gearing up for D-day! He just needs to sit tight for a few more weeks when my mom arrives. I just can’t wait to see my 2 boys together soon!!!

Untitled-1

6 sweet comments:

Yiannakis Family said...

Sooo sweet! Good luck Katie and I hope everything goes as planned. There is nothing that makes my heart melt faster than watching my two boys together!!

Tiffany said...

you're so cute, k jo! lookin' forward to seeing pics of your new lil' man soon! there's a light at the end of the tunnel...he'll be here before you know it :)

Greene Family said...

Cute comparison shot! Good luck!! I hope baby Blake sits tight a few more weeks! I'm so excited to see pictures of your sweet boys together!

Kim said...

I think other than your hair color you are carrying almost the same. You look fabulous! Hang in there. Only a few more weeks!!!!

Summer, Justin, Blake, and Sutton said...

You look so cute!!! Can't believe Blake will be here so soon!!!

Yates Family said...

NOOOO!!!! I absolutely love looking at your preggo pics bec you are sooooo adorable!!!! You looked just as stunning with Cole as you do now with Blake!!!! xoxo