May 6, 2010

lazy nights

I love nights where all we do is lounge on the couch as a family and sing songs, read books and just laugh at our crazy toddler. He sure does know how to make us laugh. Sometimes I get so tired of having the “t.t” {tv} on so I really cherish the times where the only sound in our house is us. AND I really cherish the times where he is extra cuddly and wanting to be all over us. Nothing better than 2 year old kisses…except when he’s wanting to lick our face!?! Yes, we have a licker!! Every once in a while Cole will come up to you and grab your face just to give you an ole lick up the cheek. He thinks it’s hilarious! The best is when he just wants to give you kiss after kiss after kiss. I’m going to try and remember these moments when he’s a teenager wanting nothing to do with kissing his mommy and daddy. IMG_5692 copyIMG_5688IMG_5709  IMG_5705

11 sweet comments:

the rodriguez crew said...

that kid has the BEST smile! seriously, best best best!! p.s. ditto on getting SO tired of the t.t. nick jr. must have the highest ratings EVER.

Aunt Jen said...

Aww...thanks for a glimpse of family time. What a great documentation for you to look back on! Love it!!!

Jennifer said...

I love that boy's big brown eyes! He's so beautiful.

Faithy & Co. said...

aawww cole is so sweet!!!! and they're super talkative at this age!!!! aiden saw me looking at your blog and he goes "that's cole mommy" aawwww :)

Melissa Swartley said...

What a goofball! We have a licker too! Yep, Sonya thinks it's hilarious! Love those sweet moments! :)

Melisa said...

Kisses are the best. Even the wet ones!!

Amanda said...

I agree Katie... These are the best times.

Kim said...

Look at his smile! I cannot take the cuteness. He is beyond adorable. I have to say, Cole has BEAUTIFUL baby teeth. He really does. That is like a poster for pediatric dentistry right there.
Also, I need to know how you did that lettering on Cole's old room-I am thinking of doing a baseball themed bathroom in the new house for Preston and wanted to put up a Yankee quote. Did you do it freehand or with stencils?

Greene Family said...

So sweet! I love Cole's big smile! Simon used to think it was hilarious to lick our faces too, but he hasn't done it in a while. Jude now does though! :)

Anthea said...

Just saw the ABC post and Tori was here watching. The first thing she said was "Is that me?" Ah no Tori; I would of thought the glasses and short hair may of giving it away - LOL. Then she proceeded to make me play it about 4 times before I told here there was no more.....I am not sure who was louder, Cole singing or Tori saying "Dont turn it off Mum!" - "No Mum - put it back on!" She loved it. Thanks for sharing. Love all your other pics too and the ultrasound pics of Blake are just gorgeous. It amazing what can be done with technology these days! Hugs xox

Alex said...

What a cute family! See it's exactly for these moments that we decided to move...not having Jeff home monday through thursday is just too hard and we miss those moments! Thanks for making me feel even more validated with our decision. ;)