Jun 30, 2010

2 week check up

IMG_6568

Blake had his 2 week check up this morning and he is doing great!! He’s gained a full pound since his 4 day appointment and grown 1/2 an inch. We’ve decided to do baby wise this time around since Cole was a horrible sleeper and didn’t sleep through the night until a year and a half old…yes, you read that right!! We went forever without sleep and it’s not going to happen this time around.  Last night we would wake him up to feed him and he went right back to sleep. It’s been so nice! Don’t get me wrong, I’m super tired and not used to waking up every 3 hours, but look at that face…it’s worth it!!

5 sweet comments:

Holly said...

Aw, Blake is just too cute! I want to kiss that face!! I hope Baby Wise goes well for you, I swear by that book. Landon responded really well, and was sleeping 8+ hours by 10ish weeks!

Laura Wolf said...

Photogenic just like his mom! Blake is so cute. I'm happy that he is doing so well and giving you an easy time. I felt things were so much easier with the second baby.

The Junods said...

Such a sweet picture. If you don't have the Miracle Blanket, I highly recommend it...it really is a miracle :) Georgia is now 10 weeks and my best sleeper BY FAR! Just bought one for a friend today at Presby Plano. I love the BabyWise idea. I'm not structured enough to keep up with a very good schedule but I like their pattern and routine. Please take Miracle Blanket with a grain of salt, it just worked great for me and my sister's babies too. Keep posting pictures :)

Sarah said...

AH! I love, love that sweet face! His lips are so fabulous...

How nice that he is sleeping and eating so well. Yea you!

Greene Family said...

What a sweet face! I hope baby wise works well for you!