Jul 15, 2010

1 month old

I know I’ll be saying this a lot over the course of this little guys life, but how is it possible that he is already 1 month old!? Blake has been such a joy in our lives.IMG_7179 weight: 8 lbs 14 oz -31%

length: 21 inches -34%

head: 14 3/4 inches -35%

IMG_6976 IMG_6978   IMG_7033IMG_6993 IMG_7085

And just for fun because you know I’m a sucker for comparison pictures. Here’s Cole on the left and Blake on the right {if you couldn’t tell}. Besides the fact that my photography has come a verrrry long way since Cole was born I think they look pretty different at this age, but I do see SO MUCH of Cole in Blake when I look at him. I’m not used to such a skinny little guy. I just loved all of Cole’s rolls!

{I feel guilty that most of Cole’s baby pictures totally stink! Man…if I could go back!}comparison IMG_7108

Here’s lookin’ at you kid!

10 sweet comments:

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

they are so precious!

Jennifer said...

So sweet!

Jennjilla said...

I know - I totally look back at Sawyer's photos and they are WAY lame! I thought I was hot stuff, I had no clue....

Blake is a total cutie and I just love the last photo! What a fun little onesie - did you get one for every month?

Holly said...

ohhhhh, i love the winking picture! he's just so itty bitty!! i can't get over the comparison pictures...he looks so much like cole! love it!

Aimee said...

Your boys are adorable!

Mike said...

Great pictures! Somehow I doubt that you're going to continue saying that you can't believe he's one month old for much longer, though! LOL

Tiffany said...

he is such a muffin! I see a lil' bit of Cole in him ;) these guys are growing up too fast...Maddox just turned 2mo old!

Destini said...

Oh my goodness, Blake just couldn't get any cuter! His facial expressions are just the best, and you take such awesome pictures! He does look super skinny next to Cole's adorable rolls!

the rodriguez crew said...

your photography has come a longggg way, absolutely ... and our standards are out of control b/c we look at too many pro. photog blogs now!! these are gorgeous... and so is that baby boy! that last one.... HA!!

Greene Family said...

Adorable!! Oh my - that last picture is too much! I can't believe that Blake is over a month old already, and I love his onesie! Yep - every month you'll be saying that you can't believe he is another month older . . . I do anyway!