Jul 13, 2010

my hope…

IMG_7123  Is for my boys to have a life long relationship filled with love, trust and friendship.IMG_6866IMG_6901IMG_6549   IMG_6743 Cole is such a good big brother! Whether he is making sure “Blate” has his paci, or giving him a little tickle he always makes sure brother is taken care of. He even helps mommy carry the car seat around. I can’t wait to see their relationship blossom over the years. It brings a tear to my eye when I walk in the room and see Cole kneeling down next to Blake holding his hand and talking to him…. OR when Blake is crying and Cole comes to tell me that “Blate needs a baby bottle” OR “babies hungry, mommy.” Today when Blake was crying I asked Cole what was wrong with him and he responded by telling me that Blake had pee pee in his diaper. It’s pretty amazing how he pretty much always calls it! I love my boys and my hope is that they always love each other.

13 sweet comments:

Marissa said...

PRECIOUS :) I know that I LOVE watching my boys build their relationship each day! it's wonderful to watch, especially since I'm an only child...I've heard there's no bond like the one between two brothers. I can't wait to watch it unfold with my boys too!

And your boys are absolutely adorable...big brother is quite the big helper :)

the rodriguez crew said...

ok THAT is precious. every picture was better than the last. cole's facial expressions kill me!! you're a lucky mama!!

Holly said...

Oh what sweet pictures! Cole looks like he is the best big brother! Those are memories that just melt your heart! Sweet boys.

Jaime said...

My heart just melts seeing the pictures of your boys! There's nothing like the love from the older sibling to the younger. It's priceless!

Alex said...

such a sweet post! I love that feeling us moms get when we see our kids bond.

Jennjilla said...

What a sweet big brother!! You can tell Blake thinks Cole is his hero already! I think they are going to be the best of buds. Great pics, momma! :)

Yiannakis Family said...

Awww, this is so sweet and reminds me so much of my boys! We always wanted Peyton to have a sibling and have been so blessed with the relationship he and Jaxson have! Don't get me wrong, now that Jax is almost 2 they certainly have their share of "disagreements" LOL, but I'm so glad they will have each other to depend on as they grow. Cole reminds me so much of Peyton and how he takes care of his younger brother too! Love all the pictures!!

Tiffany said...

so precious!! Cole is such a great big brother already!! I'm with Paige...Cole's facial expressions are priceless!!

Amanda said...

I'm just gonna reiterate that those pictures are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I know the feeling you get when you see you're 2 children together. I remember when I was pregnant with Ryan the doctor said 'oh they will be best friends. And when you're long gone, they will always have each other'. I will never forget that. It reminds me to teach my kids that yes, you are your brothers keeper. :)

jenn said...

That is so sweet! Congrats on your two beautiful boys - love you lots sista!

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing!

Greene Family said...

So sweet!! Cole is an awesome big brother, and you can tell how much they love each other! They'll continue to melt your heart as they continue to form their strong brotherly bond!

Kara said...

These pictures are beautiful! Thank-you for sharing them:)