Jul 17, 2010

numero uno

I guess the littlest Johnson has been taking up lots of blog time this past month so it’s time for our first born love to get some air time! Cole has been quite the handful lately. The terrible threes are upon us. In 2 weeks time, our sweet boy will turn a year older. I guess that means we should really get on this potty training business. He just wants no part of it! He will sit for hours on his potty chair without a single drop. That is my stubborn little guy! On becoming a big brother…he has been awesome! He just loves his little “blate!!” It’s very rare that he will even look at my camera anymore so I jumped on the chance when he was cooperating. Of course, I had to bribe him with bubbles after!

cole     cole1Sugar CookiesIMG_7480IMG_7476Sugar Cookies2

6 sweet comments:

the rodriguez crew said...

well he just made up for never cooperating b/c these are ridiculous. his smile is the absolute best. and that last one! oh mercy me! trouble!

Nicole said...

His pictures are so adorable! His smile just made my day! I can't wait until my Vinny is that age!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Cole is simply adorable!!! I cant believe how grown up he looks!!! I love the pictures of Cole & Blake together :0) You are NOT alone on the potty training business!!! Caden is as stubborn as can be, has NO interest in going potty, I've tried everything in the book, except discipline, I dont want to make it threatning to him. Let me know if you find any tricks that work!!! Hang in there, I think this potty training business might just be my biggest parenting challenge yet!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you got him to sit still for so long!!! Great pictures! I'm bringing Carsen down for a photo session with you soon!!!!

Sarah said...

Okay...my favorite photo shoot yet. Get out...because he is too precious! Seriously!

Greene Family said...

Cole - you are so handsome!! Love the photos of your sweet boy! Three years sure fly by, didn't they?