Jul 18, 2010

we love you

Because you do funny things like this…..IMG_7428copyso that mommy can get pictures of me smiling!IMG_7444Because we make such beautiful babies together…IMG_7447 Because your wedding vows mean something to you….No matter what you are there.IMG_7364

because you feed me, bathe me, love me and clean up my…well, you know…. {sorry honey that you aren’t pictured}IMG_3873because you always know how to make me laugh…IMG_5106 copy and you always hold us tight and love us unconditionally! we ALL love you so very much!!!!IMG_6913

9 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

Super, super sweet!!!

Kim said...

I am so behind on the blog world. Blake is one month and he is so super cute. I cannot believe you found those awesome stickers to put on the onesies. I think your photography for Cole was cute too! Don't put yourself down! And the latest Cole pictures-my little boyfriend. The latest post dedicated to your husband was beautiful. I love your little family!

Ever Changing said...

Such a classic background catch! Love it and this post!

Lindsey said...

These are seriously the cutest pictures! He is just the cutest little guy!! And I love the pic with your rings on his feet!! So sweet!

jenn said...

Too cute - love this!

Melissa Swartley said...

Great pics! Love the rings on toes pic! How cute! Looks like Cole is doing a great job being a big brother too! Love the pic of him giving Blake a kiss!!! So sweet!!!

Alex said...

OMG that first picture is HILARIOUS!!! LOL

Anthea said...

Just gorgeous! I wish you could teach me some of those photography tricks....your photos are amazing.

Greene Family said...

So very sweet!! You take the most beautiful and precious pictures! Your boys are so handsome! I love your wedding rings on Blake's toes! We kept saying that we were going to do that with both boys and never did. You have a beautiful family, Katie!