Sep 27, 2010

first born love

   I feel as if this blog has turned into the Blake show lately. He’s the only one I can get to sit still long enough for me to take his picture. I guess he really doesn’t have a choice!?Cotton Candy4Well, I got this little cutie to come play with me today! He was hamming it up. Ok, confession…I turned off the “tt” and I bribed him. “Mommy will turn the tv back on if you smile for me!”Cotton Candy2 hmm…not really working yet…I think he was saying “all done mommy” in this picture.Cotton CandyThis crazy kiddo just loves Blake’s bumbo seat. Probably because he was never allowed to sit in one as a baby. Babies with achondroplasia have a condition of the spine called Kyphosis and you don’t want to aggravate it with having them sit before they are ready. So that meant NO sitting in chairs until HE could sit on his own.  Here you have it. Cole hanging out in the bumbo tooting on his train whistle in his toy story undies.Cotton Candy6Cotton Candy5I mean really, does this child not have the best smile!? That is one thing I love about him. He gives the biggest most brightest smiles.Cotton Candy3 Cotton Candy7 and then he’s had enough. Off to the “tt” he went…

7 sweet comments:

Jennifer said...

He truly is a doll! He has the best smile...you're right Katie!

Alex said...

Such a happy boy! LOVE his underwear, too cute! lol

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

the bum shot is way too cute...he's adorable...

Jaime said...

Such a happy guy - at least for a few minutes!! I love the undies shot!! Too cute!

Emily said...

That is too funny about the Bumbo - we got one for Grace as a baby and Seamus STILL thinks it's hilarious to squeeze himself into it! No idea how those chubby thighs still fit! Cole does have the greatest smile!

Caden and Mommy said...

He is the cutest thing! Love the toy story butt :0)

Greene Family said...

Cole - you are adorable and do have an awesome smile!! Love the Toy Story underwear shot! Simon loves Jude's Bumbo seat too since he never had one . . . sometimes he wants to sit on Jude while Jude is sitting in it though. :)