Sep 9, 2010

a first…

This is the first nap that Blake has taken in his crib!! The little guy has been shacked up with mom and dad for the past 12 weeks in his pack n play. I hate to put him upstairs when we sleep downstairs. Guess I’m just not ready yet. Big brother slept in our room for the first 6 months so as long as he’s out by then we are good!   How did I get so lucky to have such a great little sleeper? Seriously!! At 10 weeks old he has been sleeping through the night! His last feeding is around 10:30 and we wake him up around 7:30!! Crazy!! Cole didn’t sleep through the night until he was a year and a half old, so this is just a blessing. This mama needs her sleep because I am not a happy girl at 3am!Candy Light PopSimple Lighten238218 copy

5 sweet comments:

caycee said...

Look at those sweet feet! Yay for a good sleeper, I to need my sleep so praise the Lord Carson is a good sleeper too!!!

PS I would love to see nursery pics :) I am in love with Coles room :)

Erin said...

Cute pics on all the posts...but I love sleeping babies! Cute star sheets, too!

Jaime said...

What a good sleeper you are Blake! I can imagine how happy that makes you Katie! I love the pictures, especially the feet ones! There's something about baby toes!

Lara said...

I totally miss that curl up and sleep pose!! I can't believe he's sleeping that good...you are lucky!!

Greene Family said...

More adorable pictures of your sweet boy . . . love those feet pictures!! Yay for having such a good sleeper! It was tough for me to move the boys upstairs when our room is downstairs too. We didn't move Simon until he was almost a year old (had a lot to do with him being on a monitor his first nine months), and we moved Jude at 6 months.