Sep 28, 2010

you are the best thing thats ever been mine

IMG_5662 copy   IMG_5612 copy You make your daddy super happy when you sport your duck gear!! He makes sure the entire family is decked out on game day. This cute onesie was gifted to you by the one and only quacker backer, Aunt Sharron.IMG_5255 copy   IMG_5289 Don’t mind the blurry picture, it was the best picture I got before this happened….IMG_5299 and done…haha. I know it’s pretty gross, but this is how you spend most of your time…spitting up so it’s only fitting that I captured it on film.

7 sweet comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha I was just singing that song in my head! What a cutie and those eyes are just mezmorizing (sp?)! Love this little guy!

Jaime said...

Blake is just adorable; even in the picture with spit up!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

he's so cute. love the light in the 1st and 3rd ones.

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain with the spit up. I have yet to capture it on camera, but it is a huge part of our day too!

Mattilyn's mommy said...

Seriously, those eyes are beautiful!! Blake is like the cutest baby ever, well maybe he's tied for first with Matti and Cole....but oh my, you have a Baby Gap model on your hands!!

Kim said...

Just read the last two entries. Blake is gorgeous. Truly. You and Brooks make good looking kids. Insofar as my boyfriend Cole...I just want to SQUEEZE him! Keep taking pictures. I love looking at new pics of the boys!

Greene Family said...

So adorable - spit and all!!