Oct 11, 2010

blue eyed cuties

As you might know I have a love for photography! I’ve kind of decided in the last few months to try and make it a reality! It started with taking pictures of my friend’s kids and then I would get one of their friends that was interested and from there on. I’m in the process of working on a blog to share sessions that I shoot. I know I have a long way to go and a lot of practice ahead of me, but I’m ready! Be on the lookout for a new photography blog…since, I know this is our family blog.

Saturday evening I had the pleasure of meeting these two cutie pies! Baby “G” and big bro “A” were beyond sweet! “A” sure had me working to get a shot of those pearly whites. I’m all too familiar with kids that turn their face the second I show my camera {umm…my own for example!}, but he was so much fun.

boys

Mom was just hoping for a good one of each of the boys and possibly one together. Every time we put “G” in big bro’s lap he would fall backwards and laugh hysterically before he would jump up and take off.  He TOTALLY reminded me of Cole!! We got along just fantastic! He would help me carry my little frog “ribbit” and he just loved my big feather!

together

I was so excited to use my little yellow chair for the first time! I recently purchased it at a flea market and I love how rustic it looks!

gus Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your beautiful boys! I had such a great time!

*If you live in the Dallas area and are interested in letting me “practice” on your family, shoot me an email for details!!*

6 sweet comments:

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

great pictures Katie! You are awesome, I can't wait to see more!

Lindsey said...

These are so great and I love that little yellow chair!!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

great job on these. best of luck in your photographic journey. btw...i think i saw a post on CM with your siggy. i too am on CM.

-Krystal- said...

so cute!!! I love that third one down! That chair is precious!

The Scott's said...

super cute pics. good luck with your new love...i'm in love with photography too and would looooooove to di it one day. wish i lived in your neck of the woods so you could practice with my twins!

Greene Family said...

Those pictures are precious! If I lived closer, I would love for you to practice your photography with Simon and Jude! :)