Oct 27, 2010

Free Money?!

You heard that right! My friends over at CSNstores is offering one of my lucky readers a $45 gift code to shop in their store!! They have over 200+ different stores to shop in! Need some new barstools for your kitchen? They have a ton to choose from! It doesn’t stop there…browse the store and see what tickles your fancy!

How to enter:

Visit CSNstores.com and tell me what you think you would spend your $45 – 1 entry

follow my blog- 1 entry

post this giveaway on your blog- 1 entry

This contest ends on Friday at midnight! There are no strings attached. What would you spend your $45 on??

19 sweet comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

i think i'd get one of those cute rocking horses :)

Poefam said...

I'm following you now! :)

Poefam said...

I think I'd do some Christmas shopping!!! ... Or maybe get myself some new muffin tins/bakeware! I'm in desperate need!!!

Kylie said...

I want the $$$! I would buy this slide...just like the Hahn's
http://www.rideonvehicles.com/Little-Tikes-4578-JD1178.html

Kylie said...

Another Entry...I already follow you.

Holly said...

Hmm... so many choices! I would buy a new fancy coffee maker!

Holly said...

already a follower! :)

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

Oooh, I love CSN! If I won, I'd put it towards table cloths & napkins. I really need some of those!

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

I'm a follower!

Jenny said...

I would put the money towards a new set of cookware...I've been looking at the rachael ray set for a while now.

Jenny said...

Already a follower.

Steve-n-Angela said...

I would get some decor for my boring bedroom.. the one room we haven't yet gotten too!

Lucy said...

I would buy Eleanor on of those wooden kid bikes with no pedals... or some home decor things.

Lucy said...

oh... and I'm a follower

a boy a girl and a pug said...

What a fun giveaway. I think I'd probably use it on a baking mat for cookie baking. Thanks for entering.

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I'm a follower too

In Due Time said...

I think I would use it towards a touchless trash can!

Emily H. said...

After browsing I'd put it towards a decorative wall sconce.

Greene Family said...

Bummer - I missed this one . . . need to keep up better with my blog reading!