Oct 3, 2010

snapping away

I just wanted to share some recent pictures I’ve taken! I have had LOTS of little cuties to practice on lately!!  I’m about to upgrade my camera and I’m beyond excited to see where it takes me! I know I still have TONS to learn, but I’m ready! I think if I went into business I would call my company "Katie J photography.” How cute is that little watermark I made!? Ok, well here are a few pictures….IMG_3580copy_edited-1IMG_3111copy_edited-1IMG_2778copy_edited-1 IMG_4280copy_edited-1 IMG_4316 copy 2_edited-1 IMG_4352copy color_edited-1 IMG_5410copySunny Days IMG_5919 copy 2 IMG_6266edit_edited-1 IMG_6336 copy 2 IMG_6363 copy 2 I would LOVE your thoughts and feedback!!

10 sweet comments:

Andrea said...

Katie j...so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with an upgraded camera. You have so much talent!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Your pictures are amazing already...I can't wait to see what you do with an upgraded camera! I am so impressed with your work..these are great pictures. Wish I had this talent! Love the name, too. :)

Holly said...

I love the name! Perfect fit! Oh, and I freakin' love that picture of the newborn & the dog! OH SO PRECIOUS!!! Can you move closer and teach me all your new tricks?!?! ;)

bugbeefamily said...

Katie,
I am such the blog stalker... but I love your stuff. You helped me build my blog way back in the day... thank you very much! Awesome pictures! You make me want to go out and take better pictures. I guess I gotta find more subjects because my boys are pretty great at avoiding the camera or throwing a fit as soon as it comes out.

Kim said...

Fabulous. I am so proud of you for really taking on photography. You have a major talent. And I love the name Katie J-that is what my sister calls herself!

Jodi said...

Your shots are amazing! And the watermark...too cute! You have some real potential in making good money doing this! You have natural talent!

Jaime said...

I love the name! You have a wonderful talent for taking pictures Katie!

Moore Family said...

These pictures are great! I love your watermark too!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

These r fantastic!

Greene Family said...

Amazing pictures, and I really like the watermark! You are so talented!