Oct 24, 2010

two little birds

I just realized that I never announced what I decided to name my photos! I went with two little birds photography. If a third little bird comes along one day, we can adjust. I haven’t gone “official.” I just wanted a little place to post pictures without using my family blog. I still need lots of practice to get where I want to be in the future. If and when that happens I would love to try and make this a career! We shall see, but for now hop on over to my site www.twolittlebirdsphotography.com and show some love. I haven’t finished the design {heck, there aren’t even any birds on the site}, but it’s a work in progress!

header3

I would love it if you would like my new fan page on facebook and become a follower of my blog!

4 sweet comments:

Laurie said...

Love your pics! I totally can relate, I have been bitten by the photography bug as well. Can't wait to see more.
What type of camera do you have? I currently have a Canon T1I, and I'am looking to upgrade to a Canon 7D.

Brandi said...

I'm a new follower!! Your boys are precious and your blog is too cute! You take amazing photos. Too bad u don't live in Austin.

Melissa Swartley said...

Fanned you on FB but for some reason I can not follow here... says "Can not process your request right now, sorry" Hmmm... I'll try later. I love all the pictures so far though! Gorgeous!!!!

Greene Family said...

Love it! You take such amazing pictures! I'm a fan on FB too!