Nov 27, 2010

a day in portland

We took the max train into downtown Portland and headed to the childrens museum. Cole had so much fun playing in the grocery store and building stuff in the construction room.IMG_2794 copyIMG_2807 copyBlake had fun in the baby room playing with an adorable little guy…Who’s that pretty baby in the mirror?IMG_2902 copyIMG_2903 copyIMG_2901 copyTo end the day downtown we headed to a place they call Portland’s Living room. They were putting up the giant christmas tree that day! We grabbed some hot dogs at a cart and hung out for a bit.IMG_2926 copyIMG_2947 copyIMG_2938 copyCole even snagged a cookie from his cousin!Delightful Haze2Delightful Hazeand gave Aunt Jen a little tickle…IMG_2974 copy

4 sweet comments:

Grasshopper said...

I've been a reader of your blog for a while. I love reading about your sweet family! Cole is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE....if I could write that in bigger caps then I would :) I found your blog through the McGowan's (another of my favorite families--but I actually know them in real life!). Thanks for sharing your stories about Cole. He's already a great kid and will be a great man because of the awesome family he is in!

Jaime said...

What a fun outing! The boys are adorable as always! I love the pictures of Blake looking in the mirror and the ones of Cole with his cookie! You sure have an eye for photography Katie, although you've got great subjects to work with!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! Can your children be any cuter? Seriously! Wow! I can eat Cole up with that surprised look. He seems like he is such a monkey! I hope you guys go to Anaheim next year so we can finally meet. Although I will spend a good amount of time loving on your adorable kids!

Greene Family said...

Wow - I'm really far behind on your blog! What a fun day you guys had! Those pictures of Blake looking in the mirror are just adorable! Love Cole's surprised look while eating his hot dog! Your boys are sooo cute!!