Dec 14, 2010

favorite time of year

Have I mentioned that Christmas is my favorite time of year? The crackling fires in the fireplace, yummy scented candles burning all day long and Christmas lights everywhere you turn. It really is the happiest season of all! This year is extra special…not only do we get to celebrate it with our newest little Johnson, but Cole is at the perfect age. He loves Santa Clause and knows exactly what he wants for Christmas!! If you haven’t asked him lately, he wants a big Hamm. That would be Hamm from Toy Story in the big version. Hopefully the big guy pulls through. I can’t wait to share all of my Christmas decorations! This year I went a little nuts and everywhere I turn is something decorated with ribbon. I’ve kind of been nicknamed as the ribbon hoarder! I’m obsessed and really need an intervention. This year we get to spend Christmas with my parents!! They are driving the long trek out from California to Texas {1400 miles} and we are all so excited! Plus, they are bringing their two dogs….and we have two dogs. Lets just say it’s going to be a zoo around here, but I don’t mind. I love a full house!IMG_4822 copyIMG_4982 copyIMG_5002 copySimple LightenIMG_4763copy copy

7 sweet comments:

Brandi said...

How stinkin' cute are your boys!! Absolutely precious!!!!

Erin said...

love those pjs! ;-)

Alex said...

ok the pictures of their hands is priceless!!!

Melisa said...

I agree, precious photo of them holding hands. Also....since you love yummy scented candles you must shop on my new website....
www.partylite.biz/mchase

Destini said...

Can you bring your decorating pizazz and come to my house? I'm majorly slacking this year! Love, love, love the pictures of the boys, especially Blake's super beautiful blue eyes!

Kim said...

I love all your pictures. I wanted to let you know, my friend Mel thinks your boys are just the most precious things ever. We were talking about how cute they are in these latest pj pics. You also need to read my latest blog entry. We totally part ways in the ribbon department. LOL! So excited that your parents are coming to celebrate!!!

Greene Family said...

Love these pictures of your handsome boys!! I can't get enough of Blake's big blue eyes! It sounds like a fun Christmas!