Dec 24, 2010

merry christmas…

from the Johnson family!

One of my favorite traditions is Christmas cards! I love sending them, but what I love even more is receiving them!! Going to get the mail is so much fun. Just waiting to see who’s you will get today and what picture they used! Unfortunately this year I only ordered 50 {not sure what I was thinking} so I had to limit them to mostly family and a few friends. I wish I could have sent them to everyone! I just wanted to give you a peek at our 2010 Christmas card. If we got one of your Christmas cards this year, just know how much I love it and it’s hanging on my wall!!christmas

{back of our card}christmas back copy

13 sweet comments:

Brandi said...

How cute!!!! Love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

jenn said...

So cute, just adorable!

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Beautiful card and great advertising!!

The Bonjour Four said...

CUTE CUTE card!! love it. merry Christmas!

Drew's Mom said...

Your card is super cute! I love the picture of the whole family. Merry Christmas!

Laurie said...

So cute! You have a beautiful family. I wish I would have thought to put my blog address on the back.

Kim said...

I loved your card. I hope 2011 brings us a meeting in person!!! Happy New Year!

Tiffany said...

SUPER cute card! I love it! And the pjs in the post below are so stinkin' adorable! Merry Christmas!

Hall Family said...

Thanks for sharing! That card is adorable! Also, I LOVE the photos of the boys in their matching pajamas. Parker is obsessed with Toy Story too.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

oooh i love it! what a beautiful family! how nice for u to get to b in front of the camera :)

happy holidays

Devyn said...

I loved your card!! Great job!

Marissa said...

precious card and ADORABLE family pic as always :)

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!!!

Greene Family said...

Love your Christmas card!! You always have adorable cards! You have a beautiful family! We're keeping our photo cards up all year this year on a photo board!