Jan 9, 2011

let it snoooow!

That’s right! Dallas got some snow and I think I’m the only one in our household that was excited about it. We had some friends over to play this morning when it started to snow so Cole was over the moon {because his friends were} and he couldn’t wait to get his jacket on so he could go outside. Well, that was very short lived. I got a few pictures of him while brother was napping.IMG_6105 copyIMG_6084 copyThen Blake woke up so I took him out and this was his reaction! Guess it’s a good thing it doesn’t snow very often here….IMG_6135 copyA few hours later {and an outfit change} I decided to try again with the little mister while Cole was napping. IMG_6149 copyIMG_6159 copyIMG_6165 copyIMG_6170 copyIMG_6180 copy

He liked being held in the snow much better. As soon as Cole is awake we are going to try again. By golly he will love the snow…even if it kills me!

6 sweet comments:

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

Wow, looks like y'all got a ton of snow! I find it hilarious that the baby that ALWAYS has a smile on his face in every picture you post, was not so smiley about the snow!! Too funny!

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

oh yea, and not that it snows so often, but Sears has Toy Story Snow boots for like $20. {We're planning a trip to colorado and I've been searching for snow gear for Noah, I can only buy online since we don't get snow here, haha!}

Holly said...

Wow! It looks like you live back East! That's a ton of snow! How fun...and I love the pictures!

Sarah said...

Wow, looks like a good amount of snow :) I think the snow takes some getting used to. Living in Michigan, it's not uncommon to get snow for up to 6 months out of the year :) but Kaela is still not a huge fan :) As always, adorable pictures of your adorable boys. Not that hard when you have such cute kids :)

Caden and Mommy said...

What fun pictures. The one of Brooks & Blake is so sweet. They are calling for another 6-9 inches of snow here tonight. ugh!
I posted pics of how Dan modified Caden's bike on the blog (look two posts back) :0)
... and where are your Christmas morning pictures? You are keeping me in suspense.

Greene Family said...

Beautiful, sweet pictures! It sounds like your boys are happy to be southern boys! My boys can't get enough of the snow and you guys have gotten more than us. :) I was hoping for one good snowfall this year, but it's not looking so likely.