Jan 24, 2011

night and day

IMG_6952IMG_6349IMG_6471

Here are both of my boys at 7 months old. They are both as cute as can be, but in my eyes they look like night and day. Cole is his daddy and Blakey is mommy. It’s hard to compare some of the physical things my boys were doing at this age since Cole had his own limitations. Looking back at pictures reminds me to stop and breathe and take in the moment because before you know it it’s over. It’s hard for me to remember my sweet Cole at 7 months old. Now he’s almost three and a half! I can’t even believe it. What do you think? Do you see the resemblance?

IMG_3300copyIMG_3457copyIMG_3743copy

{PS} It’s also amazing to look at pictures from three years ago. I like to give myself a little pat on the back every now and then to see how far my photog skills have come.

5 sweet comments:

Marissa said...

precious boys :) Yes, you can tell they are brothers for sure!

VERY SWEET!!!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

They definitely favor each other, and I've always thought Blake looked just like your hubby, and Cole like you!! How funny!! Both so handsome. I can't WAIT to see how my boys look alike and different - I love that part of it!!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Paige....I always thought Cole favored you & Blake favored Brooks! They are just as precious as ever! Our lil' ones are growing up TOO fast!

Yiannakis Family said...

Oh my gosh, I just love to see the baby pictures of Cole, especially the one with the mohawk! Guess I haven't seen many since we just "met" and I started following your blog a little over a year ago. SOOO CUTE!!!

Greene Family said...

SO Adorable!! I just want to hug both Blake and Cole! Love that picture of Cole with the mohawk - too cute! I agree that before you know it, the time has flown by. You take amazing pictures!