Jan 11, 2011

splish splash my boys are taking a bath

I love saying “my boys.” I don’t think it will ever get old. Speaking of my boys, have I mentioned lately how much I love seeing them interact with each other!? It’s pretty much the cutest thing in our house these days. Blake isn’t really old enough to play, but he loves watching Cole and will try and sneak in a squeeze or two. Is there not anything cuter than a naked baby bum?IMG_6222IMG_6262Cole just loves taking a bath and now that Blake has his very own bath seat they can bathe together! It’s so much easier for me since I can just throw them in and lather both boys up at once. They love to splash together and I love all the smiles. IMG_6264IMG_6267We all love when daddy is home for bath time. Lets face it…he’s much more fun at playing bath games than mommy is. IMG_6284Blakey boo and his infamous tongue always sticking out. I wonder if this will be his trade mark when he gets older. Lets hope not. Can you imagine his senior picture with the tongue out? Or even his wedding picture… IMG_6255

I have been an awful blogger lately. I have posted some random blogs recently, but I haven’t even looked at all the christmas pictures we took! Be on the look out for Christmas with the Johnson family…it was so much fun this year with a three year old around!!

9 sweet comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah, something about boys!!! I totally get what you are saying. Mine melt my heart!!!! Your boys are precious!!!

caycee said...

These pictures are beyond precious!! There is something so sweet about the bond between brothers :)

PS I love that Blake always sticks his tongue out, so funny!

Amanda said...

Life gets a little easier now....

Suzanne said...

I absolutely love all the pictures!! And I love reading your blogs. They brighten my day every time. And today...I REALLY needed it! Thanks!! :)

Btw...where did you get that bath seat? I love it and have been looking for one for Anthony. We tried the Bumbo in the tub, but that didn't work out too well. I had to hold it down the entire time or he would've probably flipped...or floated away...lol!!

Your "boys" are beyond adorable!! Love them!! ;)

Laurie said...

I love that my boys can now bathe together. It is so much easier, but also very sweet to see them interact. If you dont already have the tub color tablets, I would recommend them. My boys love it!

Kylie said...

great pics as always.

Marissa said...

as I've said a million times before...your boys are ABSOLUTELY precious! Our bathtime is entertaining in our house too :)

Have a great day!

Tiffany said...

Way to melt my heart with those blue eyes! And I'm a big fan of the tongue! :) Bath time is always fun with two boys!

Greene Family said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable! I definitely understand the "my boys"! Bath time is a big hit in our house, and it was so nice when they started bathing together! Our house is very noisy with lots of laughing at bathtime!