Mar 16, 2011

BEST birthday ever!!

I was just reminded that I never shared the pictures from my 29th birthday celebration! So over the course of bowling…eating…and drinking for 5 hours, we managed to take close to 350 pictures and most of them are not ok to be posted on the “family” blog! That is how much fun we had!! We went bowling at a new place in town called, Splitsville. We had our own private lanes with tables and a waitress. We had some of my closest friends and their hubbys there. It was seriously a blast! My brother even joined us and we showed him how much fun “old” people can have. Amanda and Kylie surprised me with the cutest earings from Stella and Dot that I have been wanting for a while now! I seriously LOVE them! Tamra was in charge of the yummy cake and totally pulled through with an adorable leopard print fondant cake. It was a mere coincidence that I was wearing a leopard cardi that night too! Does she know me or what!? The first game I bowled a lousy 70 points, but as the night went on I got better! One game I almost bowled 3 strikes in a row {there was a random bowl in between the 3 strikes}!!! That just goes to show I am much better at things a little intoxicated. If we had this much fun for my 29th I can’t wait to see what goes on for my big 3.0 next year!!

group picIMG_9520IMG_9544IMG_9532  IMG_9620IMG_9566IMG_9605IMG_9582IMG_9577 IMG_9578IMG_9634 IMG_9583

6 sweet comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like such a fun B-day celebration!! You look so cute too! Love your printed cardigan and earrings!! cute!!

Hope you had a great birthday! I'm looking forward to mine too - it's Tues! =)

Marissa said...

that place looks like SO much fun, what a fun way to celebrate your b-day! Happy belated...

Brandi said...

What fun!!! That cake looks delish!! And where in the word did you get your while ruffle shirt, I think I need it!!!! Too cute! And happy late birthday, what great friends u have!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Happy belated bday girly!

Becky said...

So much fun!!! You look amazing in these pics - and I can only imagine how much fun you guys REALLY had! (wink, wink)

Greene Family said...

Sounds like a fun celebration with great friends!!