Mar 17, 2011

luck of the irish

I’m not sure what percentage of Irish these boys are, but I’m sure they have some since we are just a big mix of a lot of things….so we celebrate St. Patrick’s day around here! I mean it is just an excuse to dress my boys up in the cutest shirts, pinch their little booties and of course, drink some green beer! Ok, so the last one won’t be something the boys will be doing.

We started off the afternoon with a yummy lunch at our favorite restaurant, Freebirds! We sure were jonesin’ for the jone’s girls since we haven’t seen them in way too long. Had to capture a quick pic for PL52 {project life}. Aren’t they just so cute in their green!?

IMG_0107 copy

When we got home we took a few pictures out front. Cole found a little yellow flower in our grass {note to daddy, time to pull the weeds} and informed me “the flower no for mommy, it for dada!” Well, way to break my heart there, but we still put it in some water and will give it to daddy when he gets home.

IMG_0132 copyIMG_0141IMG_0166copy

I couldn’t decide which of the following two were my favorite of Cole so I just included both. I know I’m a bit bias, but I think this kid is just so dang cute!! He has the most beautiful smile.

IMG_0181IMG_0182

Little mister didn’t know what to think of the “dead” grass. He kept eating it and then trying to spit it back out. Hopefully this dormant grass of ours will be nice and green again so Blake can see what real grass is like.

IMG_0187

8 sweet comments:

Hayley said...

Your boys are precious!

Melissa Swartley said...

Adorable! The pic of Cole and Blake together is priceless! Love them! :)

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Sweet pics! Absolutely adorable.

Mattilyn's mommy said...

You always the best pictures of your boys! They are so sweet and loving with each other :)

Marissa said...

SO adorable :)

such happy boys!

faithiee said...

i love that cole got the yellow flower for daddy! thats so funny! and we have been meaning to try freebirds! i had it in austin about 10 years ago but dont remember how it was... i always wondered if its anything like chipotle...

Becky said...

Love this pic of the boys and Jorja. Although you can't tell - she is actually wearing a St. Patty's day shirt! :) The pics of the boys are just precious. I am loving Blake's nose crinkle he's doing - so precious!! Love you guys!!!

Greene Family said...

Oh my - LOVE those pictures of your boys in the yard! I agree - beautiful smiles and so dang cute (both of them)!! Cute shirts too! Looks like a fun St. Patrick's Day!