Apr 7, 2011

a so cal day

If you are a true Californian then you know what that little white bag with the yellow arrow truly means! It was Cole’s first In-N-Out experience and I’m pretty sure it didn’t dissapoint. Us North Texans are lucky enough to be getting our very own In-N-Out!!! So this won’t be his last yummy lunch…

IMG_0783

After lunch we headed over to the park that I played at since I was a little girl.

IMG_0825 copyIMG_0811 copy   IMG_0842 copy

IMG_0846 copy   IMG_0795 copyIMG_0867 copyIMG_0873 copyIMG_0850IMG_0880 copy  IMG_0888 copy

8 sweet comments:

Sarah said...

awesome pictures, Katie. I LOVE that first picture of Cole eating the In and Out (burger?). He's so so cute! And I can't believe how big Blake is getting. Handsome boys!

Melisa said...

In-n-Out...but of course! Glad you are getting one there in the Lone Star State!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

In n Out burger rocks! I first tried it in Vegas a few years ago. Yummy! The smile on Cole's face says it all!

Caden and Mommy said...

Yah for a trip home! In N Out, yes, my Dad loves that place. He often jokes he is going to drive all the way down to CA for a weekend just to get a burger. The crazy thing is, I think one of these weekends he might really do it.
I LOVE the last picture of Cole on the left. The dog on the leash (wrapped around the dogs leg), the stick in the other hand and his cowlick. That picture looks like it needs to be a greeting card!

Kerri said...

I just found your blog and your amazing family. i'm expecting our 2nd girl and just found out she has Achondraplasia. It is so uplifting to see pictures of your little boy and how happy he is! Thanks so much for sharing!

Aunt Jen said...

I love the in-n-out photo of Cole! The pictures of your parents with the boys are great too! Love you guys!

Kim said...

I have never gone to an IN and Out Burger, but from the smile on Cole's face, I have a feeling I would love it too. What great pictures of the boys, the dogs, your parents. I love them all!! Love Cole's shirt too! My fave style on Pres is button down shirts and jeans!!!

Greene Family said...

That big smiles says it all in that first picture of Cole - cute, cute, cute! Great pictures of your sweet boys with their grandparents, and how fun to take them to park that you played at when you were younger! Cole is adorable walking one of the dogs and carrying a handful of sticks!