Apr 12, 2011

a texas tradition

Since my two boys are native Texans it is a MUST that we take our annual bluebonnet pictures. Unfortunately we picked the wrong time of day in the wrong field. We found a tiny little patch of shaded bluebonnets, but the horrible bright sun was just too much in the background. Oh well, my boys were really wanting nothing to do with the pretty flowers anyway. I think this first picture sums it up pretty nicely.  IMG_1012 copyIMG_1031 copy  IMG_1069 copyIMG_1022 copyIMG_1096 copy  IMG_1108 copyIMG_1123 copyIMG_1141 copy  IMG_1161 copyIMG_1174 copy

5 sweet comments:

Marissa said...

the pictures still turned out great, but you had three cuties to photograph :) I tell you EVERY time I comment, but seriously you have an adorable family!!!

Lauren said...

These photos are so great! I love that cute little yellow chair...not to mention the two little cuties. How sweet!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

As always....the most beautiful pics! Your boys are sooooooo cute!

Greene Family said...

I lover your annual bluebonnet pictures - they are amazing! Cole and Blake are so handsome!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

your boys are THE cutest!! i love these pictures...you are so talented!