May 31, 2011

11 months…2 weeks late

I can’t believe we are approaching your FIRST birthday! It feels like you were born yesterday. You got your 2nd tooth this month! Your little gummy grin with two tiny pearly whites on the bottom are just as sweet as you. Speaking of being sweet, you can be the sweetest cuddle bug. You will crawl over and fall in my lap and just lay there letting me kiss you all over while you just giggle away. That laugh is seriously infectious! You are a great eater and will eat pretty much whatever we put in front of you. The only thing you don’t love is the level 3 meats and veggies. Something about them just makes you gag your way through the meal so we have done  away with them. You love table food and are such a little beggar when we have snacks out. You were introduced to a sippy cup and you love using it, but I think your favorite thing to drink out of is a straw! Maybe because you see your big brother doing the same thing. Since these pictures were taken two weeks late and they include ones of you walking I guess we will include it in this letter…you started WALKING! We think you look like a little Frankenstein with your hands in the air and you wobbling down the hallway. You are so proud of yourself and we are so proud of you! It will be no time before you are off and running with Cole. You are still sleeping really well at night, but your wake up time can get a little early sometimes between 6:30 and 7:00am. I sure miss those 8am wake up calls we were getting. There are still two naps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon about an hour or so long. You are not one to hang out and chill in the crib. If you are awake you are screaming for me to come rescue you. Can we say high maintenance? Your favorite toy is either the police car you can ride in or our outside red car that we push you in. Afternoon walks are your favorite since you get to ride in either one of those. You can get yourself in and out and even honk the horn. In a few weeks you will no longer be a baby, but a toddler and I can’t wait to see what that holds for us. You are such a dream baby. With those piercing blue eyes and blonde curly hair you just melt my heart. We ALL love you so much Blakey!

IMG_1994IMG_1962IMG_1991 IMG_1993IMG_2006IMG_1982IMG_1989 IMG_2023IMG_2034IMG_2069IMG_2046IMG_2059IMG_2077IMG_2081

15 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

He is so adorable! I love the blonde curls and blue eyes. He looks a lot like his momma!

candicebishop said...

Oh my GOSH! He is so stinkin adorable. :)

Tiffany said...

such a SWEET face!!! watch out ladies...future heartbreaker :) how did our babies grow up so fast?!?!

Laurie said...

Such a cutie! I love those blue eyes and curly hair too!

Suzanne said...

OMG...those pictures are sooo cute!! He's growing up so fast!!!

Faith said...

I LOVE his excited face.. his curls.. his baby blues.. and that cute lil sour face he made!! He is so cute Katie! I can't believe he started walking at 11 months- Aiden was so delayed! Not until days before his 1st bday!

Holly said...

I am LOVING those curls!! And he looks so much like YOU!!! Adorable!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, Katie! He has changed so much since even your last post!! Time flies, doesn't it! What do you have planned for the first bday?

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Are you kidding me with these pictures......they are amazing! OMG! The last pic melts my heart! Blake is so so so adorable. Yeah to 11 months! Xoxo
Hope ur feeling great!

Kerri said...

Such great pictures!!! happy birthday!!

Kelly said...

These pictures are ADORABLE! They all turned out so well! What a little 'ham' too! Adorable smile and love his curls!

Karolyn said...

His facial expressions kill me! He is such a cutie - and I can't believe he's about to turn 1!

Paige said...

His smile could light up the world, for sure. He is such a cutie! Happy early birthday to him =)

Kim said...

Absolutely precious!!! I hope you are saving these onesies for the new baby! Hope you are feeling well.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

Luv these with all my heart. He's adorable and looking more and more like his beautiful mama