May 20, 2011

checking in

Oh, man! Am I a blog slacker or what!? I guess I have a good reason…but I still hate it. I’m either sick or tired and chasing after two VERY active little boys while pregnant is giving me a run for my money. I’m even slacking in the picture taking category which is just inexcusable. I finally uploaded some pictures that I have taken over the past month and while I work on them I thought I would share two of my favorites. I am one lucky mommy to have such a great family! I seriously love my boys. I just wonder if the phrase “my boys” will stick OR if I will have to change it if we had a little girl? Only time will tell. I’m currently 11 weeks so we still have a little while before we know if “it” is a boy or girl. Cole tells me that I have a girl baby in my tummy, but every once in a while he will switch it up and say it’s a boy baby. Whatever it is this will be our last baby so I’m really hoping to feel better soon so that I can enjoy this pregnancy. We have an ultrasound next Friday and I can’t wait to take a little peak and see if the doctor has any guesses!IMG_1474 copy

IMG_1711 copy

12 sweet comments:

Katie said...

I have been wondering how you were feeling! I cannot imagine chasing after two little ones and feeling icky at the same time, how tiring! I am still not feeling the best, not as tired, just still queasy on and off all day. Keep us updated as time permits! I have been slacking on my blog BIG TIME...just no energy for it right now!

Faith said...

Aw super cute pics of your boys!! Missing your updates. Praying you get to feeling better soon!! :)

Melisa said...

Thanks for the update. The pictures are adorable. Almost over the first trimester so hope things turn around for you and you have more energy and not so sick feeling. TRY to take it easy. Can't wait to hear from you as to whether it's a girl or a boy.

Tiffany said...

Hope you feel better!! Can't wait to hear if you'll be adding a little pink in your life ;)

Kerri said...

super cute pictures!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl......fun!!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

First trimester almost over! Woohoo! Such beautiful pics! Feel better soon! Xoxo

Marissa said...

Hope you feel better soon! Sweet pictures and blake's curly hair, precious!!

Jaime said...

Love the pictures! Glad that the first trimester is almost over! Hope you feel better soon.

Aunt Jen said...

I love the pictures! Very cute... I miss you guys sooo much! Love you!

Jenna said...

Hi Cole!
my name is Jenna and I came across your blog. I was born with a rare life threatening bone and dwarfism disease that is very rare. I am a little person. U are an inspirational hero and a smilen champ.
I love getting messages through my site.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Alex said...

OMG Katie...I don't know what my problem is but the first picture of Cole and your hubby got me all emotional. The love they share is just so obvious...love it!!!!!

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures!!
I hope you are feeling better now that you are in your second trimester! Knowing how active my two little boys are and how much they tire me out . . . I can just imagine how exhausted you are before the end of the day. Too bad we don't live closer - you could send the boys over to play, and between mine and your boys, maybe they would wear each other out a little bit. :) Plus, I would get to enjoy all of the cuteness in person!
Can't wait to hear if you are having a baby boy or a baby girl!!