May 23, 2011

here is what you missed

Blake turned 10 months old over a month ago! {blog post still to come} So currently he is 11 months old and I still haven’t taken those pictures or written that letter either…yikes! Poor second child…the third child will probably be lucky if I even mention “it” in the blog! haha

IMG_1420

We had a super fun visit from my sorority sister, Heidi and her adorable little boy Noah! We are both far from home….me in Texas and she is in Louisiana, but luckily they came to Dallas for a short visit and we got to catch up!

IMG_1465 IMG_1466

We’ve attempted some self timer pictures…not bad if you ask me! Since mom hardly gets to be in the pictures since we are always the ones taking them I took matters into my own hands!

IMG_1314

Cole and daddy had a fun afternoon just the two of them to see Hoodwinked too at the Movie Theater! They had so much fun eating popcorn and laughing together.

IMG_1666

We celebrated Easter with a few of the neighborhood kids and had an Easter Egg hunt at our park. The kids had so much fun. This year Cole totally got the whole finding eggs thing and loved it! Blake happily watched from his daddies arms.

IMG_1527 IMG_1516

This little boy just melts my heart with his blue eyes and blonde curly hair. He’s pretty special.

IMG_1700

Mother’s Day was extra special with my boys! We spent the entire afternoon in the backyard splashing in our baby pool listening to music and bbq’ing. I must have been a good mommy because I got a Kindle and got to start my first book that day. It was so relaxing just hanging out doing nothing.

IMG_1756IMG_1772IMG_1750IMG_1779

There is just a little bit of what we have been up to since the last time I actually blogged. I promise to get back to the blog world soon!

7 sweet comments:

Faith said...

I seriously squealed when I saw a post from you haha I need to get out more lol

The Kindle is so awesome- I couldn't put it down the first time I got it and I was downloading books everyday! Yes, everyday and I stayed up til 2 am to read read read... Lol

That's all we did for mommy day too- I just wanted to do NOTHING! (oh I also went to the MAVS game!)

Can't believe Blake is almost a year old!!!! And Cole (and Aiden) will be FOUR!!

Lea Liz said...

Your boys are just too cute!!!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

The best pictures ever! Thx for catching me up on everything that's been going on in your lives! Feel good! Xoxo

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

aw, we made the blog! Love it! Glad y'all have been having fun! I love your sunglasses, too! What are they?

The Rodriguez Crew said...

those blue eyes are killer! and cole has the best dang wardrobe!! love the self timer pic... i need to attempt that myself!

Kim said...

Great pictures. Preston has those slip on shoes like Cole. I love them. Blake and Cole just melt my heart. I can't wait to hear news of the gender of your baby! Where did you get your hat? So cute!

Greene Family said...

These pictures are sooo cute, as always!! Love Blake's 10 month picture and the close up of him - just love his curly hair and big blue eyes! Yay for a neighborhood Easter egg hunt - Cole looks like he had a lot of fun! It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your sweet boys!